36

third

"you can say your vows to each other now." the priest smiled at them.

"me first or you?" jungkook asked. "you." tzuyu answered as she wipe her tears.

"tzuyu." he started. "is cussing allowed here?" he asked the priest making their guests laugh. "yah jungkook!!"

"i'm joking okay." he laughed. "tzuyu i know i hurted you."

"i pushed you away. i didn't took the responsibility when you told me you're pregnant with areum."

"but now. here we are. we're almost at our ending." he flashed a smile at her. "ahh i really want to say some bad words right now but--"

"yah jeon jungkook! this is a church!!" their guests laughed again after jin shouted. "i know i was a you know, before." he started again. "but i changed, not for the better. because for the best."

"i wanted to be the best for you, i wanted to be the best husband, i wanted to be the best father to our children." and it made her cry again. "yah don't cry, you're making me cry too."

tzuyu grabbed the mic. "then cry with me." the guests laughed, including him and the priest.

"tzuyu, chou tzuyu, my tzuyu. i promise that i will never ever hurt you again."

"i promise that i will always love you, i promise that i will always listen to your explanation first if we argue about something, i promise and i will never ever break that because you are my happiness. areum, eunshik, soori and you."

"i love you, tzu." she cried again. "and i promise that i will be the one who'll hurt you." she smiled at him.

"yah no fair!"

"when i gave birth to our twins, you made me see that you really changed for me and for them."

"you never wake me up whenever they wake up in the middle of the night. even if you need to attend meetings at 7, you never wake me up."

"there was a time that i faked a sleep. and the twins started to cry. i saw how you get up and went to their crib and started to give their milk." she continued. "i heard how you tell them that they should be good after you leave the house because i sacrificed a lot."

"because i forgive you after what you had done to me. even if you know that the twins won't understand a single word you're telling them, you keep on--" tzuyu's voice cracked, and it made her lower down her head.

"i know that you'll be the best for me and for them. you showed me that you changed for the best."

"you showed me that you'll always make time for me, you showed me that i was the reason because--" she covered her mouth as she sobbed.

and he suddenly felt a tear fell down from his eye, he immediately wiped it. "yah chou--i mean jeon tzuyu--"

"yah you two aren't married yet!!"

"stop crying because i'm gonna cry too." he said.

she wiped her tears. "i'm sorry i can't."

"loving you wasn't a mistake, forgiving you wasn't a mistake."

"and marrying wasn't a mistake."

"because you're my happiness too." she smiled at him. "you, areum, eunshik, and soori. you're all my happiness."

"and my only what do you think my mistake is?" he asked. "am i you?" the guests laughed again.

"yah chou--jeon tzuyu."

she giggled. "i don't know, what is it?"

"i don't even know either."

"yah!"

"it doesn't matter anymore. yes it was a really regretful mistake but hey, past is past already. eunri gave us our happy ending."

"i was expecting a good ending jeon!!"

"it was good!" he complained too.

"are you two okay now?" the priest ask them. they nodded. "now let me ask."

"do you jeon jungkook, would take chou tzuyu, as your wife, through sickness and health?"

"i do." jungkook answered.

"do you chou tzuyu, would take jeon jungkook, as your husband, through sickness and health?"

"i do." tzuyu answered.

"the rings please." the priest said. then areum stand up and accompanied her little brother and sister as they walk towards them holding the rings.

they bent down and grabbed the rings from them. soori gave them her smile while eunshik is confused.

"repeat after me." as the priest said the words that jungkook will say, he slowly put the ring in her ring finger while looking at him. tears are still falling from her eyes and she is sure that her eyes is now puffy.

and when it's her turn, she softly held his hand and put the ring in his ring finger.

"and as the power vested on me."

"i now pronounce you, husband and wife." the guests stand up and clapped their hands.

"you may now kiss your bride." the priest smiled at them. jungkook went towards her and pulled her veil up. "ever since the ceremony started, you also started crying." he started to wipe her tears. "it's the happiest moment that happened in my life, kook."

he smiled. "i love you, tzu." she smiled too. "and i love you too, kook."

and he slowly closed the gap between them. they heard their friends started to yell so hard.

as they broke the kiss, they smiled at each other before looking at their guests.

"it's picture taking now!!" the boys shouted. and the photographers walked towards them. they took a picture of the both of them first before calling their kids.

soori and eunshik became confused because of what's happening. but when they arrived infront of their parents, they immediately smiled. jungkook carried eunshik while tzuyu carried soori, jungkook carried eunshik with his left hand and put his hand on areum's shoulder who's in the middle of the both of them.

"in 3."

"2."

"1."

she is sure that the photographers took a lot of shots because her unnies are already behind them. then suddenly, soori and eunshik started to play with their hands. areum looked at her siblings and tickled the both of them making them laugh.

she laughed too while staring at their kids. and she is also sure that the photographers captured the moment.

but little didn't she know that when she started to laugh, jungkook is staring at her while smiling widely. his happiness.

he took a glance on his hyungs and showed him the picture and signaled him that the photographers captured the golden moment.

"alright, last family picture before the others."

and he looked at the camera and smiled.

thanks eun. he thought. my happiness are finally with me.