37

tzuyu

"wa!! jinja!! YAH!! jeon eunshik! jeon soori!! come back here!!" areum's loud voice echoed through the room.

i stopped cutting the vegetables i am cooking for tonight's dinner and washed my hands before going to the living room to check what's happening.

it's been 2 months since our wedding. and of course, medias surrounded the whole church just to get some words from us. they even followed us on our way to our reception. our wedding was said is the wedding of the year.

"what's happening?" i asked.

"why are there so many papers? like it was peeled from a notebook?" i asked. areum glared at the twins. "they took my project in history, and it was them who did this."

"i'm almost done." she sat down. the twins started to laugh as they peel off the pages.

i went to areum and carres her cheeks. i smiled. "i'll help you start again after this okay. or maybe i'll do it alone and copy what you had finish into a new notebook."

"ani, i can start again. i have a lot of time to finish it. i just want to pass it earlier before the due date."

"very good. get the papers and copy what you had written in a new notebook. i'll talk to them." i said and went to the twins. i grabbed the notebook away from them. soori started to sniff.

i carried her. "follow me in the kitchen eunshik." i said and walked. "eomma! oteubook!"

"it's notebook, soori." i said. i put her in her chair as soon as we arrived. i also put eunshik in his chair and went back on cutting the vegetables.

"eunshik, soori. areum unnie or noona is doing something okay." i started. "i know you always want to play with her but she needs to do something related to her school okay."

"don't do this again okay. or else areum will be mad at the two of you." i said.

"oteubook!!"

"why don't you guys drink some juice then while waiting for appa?" i asked. eunshik raised his hands. "jucci! jucci!"

gucci? i shake my head and just went to the refrigerator and grabbed the juices we both for them.

i put in the straw and gave it to them. they became quiet as they focused on sipping their juice. i continued cutting vegetables again.

as soon as i was finish cutting the vegetables. the twins also finished drinking their juice.

"ma'am, i'll continue to cook your dinner." a maid walks in the kitchen. i nodded and put eunshik down before carrying soori. "come eunshik."

we arrived at the living room, it's already cleaned but areum is not here. maybe she went to her room to continue her project.

i put soori down in the carpet as she and eunshik started to play again.

"oh! t-tv! tv!" eunshik shouted. soori also copied her brother. i grabbed the remote and opened the tv. i changed it to their favorite channel.

"r-robocar poli!!"

"a-andwae!!"

"p-princess!"

"ani!!"

"you guys watch another cartoon that isn't related to robocar poli and princesses then." i said and changed the channel again.

they stopped crying as soon as tom and jerry showed up.

finally. they find another cartoon that they can watch together without fighting.

"ma'am, the dinner is ready."

"please set the table now." i said. they nodded and went to the dining area.

i stand up and went upstairs. i knocked on areun's door before opening it. "dinner's ready." i said.

"ara." i closed the door again and went back to the living room to get the twins. they're really focused on watching it.

then we heard a beep. "appa!!"

a maid came out and opened the gate for him to park his car inside the garage. and soon, the door opened revealing jungkook. the twins ran to him, he kneeled down and welcomed the both of them in his arms. he carried the two and stand up.

"you're watching tom and jerry?" he asked the two. "ne!!"

"and good thing they liked it." i said and took eunshik from his arms. he smiled and pecked at my lips. "you can still carry them even if you're tired already."

"there's no word tired when it comes to the four of you." he answered. "where's areum?"

"i'm here!" he ran towards us and pecked at his cheek.

"you go change." he put soori down. "let's eat dinner." areum carried soori and followed us.

"soori! yah who teached you to pinch cheeks so hard?"

"maybe nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa's kids." i said. i put eunshik to his seat while areum did the same to soori.

jungkook came back wearing a simple black shirt with black shorts too. is he gonna attend a funeral or what?

"alright let's eat."

"what's the news about the company?" i asked. "it's fine. around 300 investors invested in our company." i said.

"and the hyungs came to my office."

"because of?"

"nothing personal, they just came to play around and i wasted my time scolding them instead of telling some guards to take them away."

"you know them." i said. "and the girls?"

"they'll visit tomorrow. nayeon unnie will bring their twins too."

"and i'll watch them if nayeon unnie's kids really taught soori how to pinch cheeks so hard." areum said before drinking the glass of water beside her.

"appa! oteubook!" soori suddenly said. "oteubook?"

"notebook, they just ruined areum's project." i answered. "how's your project now areum?"

"i'm doing it again."

"if you need help you can call us." she nodded and started to eat again.

----------

"you want something again huh, jeon jungkook?" i asked as soon as he locked the door in our room. it's already 10 in the evening and the twins just fell asleep after 30 minutes of singing a lullaby for them.

he grabbed my waist and buried his face on my neck. "what do you want?"

"nothing. let's just stay like this for a while."

as his face was buried in my neck. i started to carres his hair. "you know that you can take a leave right?"

"i know, i just want to finish the works as soon as possible so i can yake a leave for a month or more." he answered. "don't you overwork yourself jeon jungkook or else."

"or else what? you'll punish me?" i felt him smirk. "i would love that."

"yeah i'll punish you."

"what kind of punishment, then?" he asked. "i'll cuff you in the bed."

"and?"

"and i'll take of your clothes."

"and then?"

"and i'll turn the AC."

"and?"

"then i'll leave you alone and i'll sleep at the twins room." he groaned. "i'm expecting something though."

"you wish. it's not easy to give birth." i said. "let's go to sleep."

"andwae." and then he started to kiss my neck. "i knew it."

"you know me too well mrs. jeon." and he looked at me. "i love you." and he crashed his lips onto my lips.

"and i love you too, mr. jeon." i said before responding.