19

jungkook

"what do you fucking want, motherfucker?" i asked him.

"i won't say anything--" jimin hyung punched him. "asshole, speak the fuck up."

"i won't."

"this motherfucker won't say anything." he said.

yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung  are busy tracking something in his computer with my computer, while jin hyung and hoseok hyung are scanning the folders that is with him.

"speak up, asshole. what do you want?" v hyung asked again. "i don't want anything."

"then why the fuck are you fucking here?!" i shouted at him. this fucker is getting right into my fucking nerves.

when i didn't got any answers. i punched him. "he is working for eunri."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"n-no! i'm not!"

"shut the fuck up, i'm not talking to you." yoongi hyung told him. "the red blink is the place where eunri is right now. go to her and ask her about it."

what the fuck, that bitch won't stop huh.

"we also saw this." jin hyung handed me a piece of paper.

my eyes widened. "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE PLANNING?!" i shouted at the motherfucking asshole.

jimin hyung punched him again until he spitted some bloods. "i'll--i'll talk!!"

"spare my life! i'll talk!"

"then fucking talk!"

"m-my boss--eunri, she wants to kill chou tzuyu and chou areum."

FUCKING.HELL.

"she planned this, she thought that you won't notice anything in instant because you're with them, she told me to steal some money in your company."

"i was about to tell her that you tracked me but you the 7 of you came in my hiding spot, i failed to send it to her."

"but i got the chance to tell her that you are now on your way home to get me, so she can go where your child and her mother is located--"

"FUCK FUCK!" we all turned to yoongi hyung who cursed. "THE RED BLINK IS MOVING! SHE'S AT THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW FUCK! SHE USED SOME OF HER MONEY TO LOCATE US!"

"SHE KNEW THAT WE GOT HIM! FUCK!"

"JUNGKOOK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

"V! YOONGI! FOLLOW HIM!"

i grabbed my car keys and immediately went outside immediately. fucking shit! fuck!

"fuck! i can't send messages to tzuyu! v try sending one!" yoongi hyung shouted. "i can't too! jungkook where's your phone?!"

i quickly handed them my phone as i fasten the speed of my car. "fuck! she sent you a message!"

"what does it say?"

"FUCKING HELL!!"

"SHE'S ON THE AIR RIGHT NOW! SHE SENT YOU A PICTURE WITH A GUN!"

WHAT THE FUCK!

park fucking eunri, make sure you are ready for this fight you fucking made.

i'll fucking kill you if you lay a finger on my wife and my daughter.

----

"eomma, gwaenchanha?" areum asked. it's night and we are here at a park, strolling around.