38

tzuyu

"eomma. appa." areum smiled at us. "um." she looked at jiseok who's beside her.

"i'm courting areum." jiseok told us. I KNEW IT!!! THESE TWO WIL--

"can you stop fangirling like you already approved?" jungkook whispered. "shut up jeon." i said and looked at them. "we're letting you court her. she's turning 19 soon so there's no worries. both of you--"

"tzuyu--" i raised my eyebrow at him. "go, i got your father." i smiled at areum.

"kaja." areum told him, jiseok bowed at us before following her.

"YAH ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU'RE LETTING HER----"

"fyi we already know that jiseok has a plan on courting her. ever since they became classmate before they graduate at their school in states, areum has a crush on him."

"tch."

"fine then, if you want agree then i have no choice--" and before i can finish what i am saying, he pulled me and crashed his lips in mine. "fine mrs. jeon, i approve."

"good."

"EOMMA!!!! EUNSHIK OPPA TOOK MY NOTEBOOK AGAIN!!!" soori ran downstairs. "BECAUSE SHE TOOK MINE!!" eunshik followed. "ani! you took mine first!!"

"choose. do you want me to take your gadgets or you'll make your assignments quietly in your room without fighting again?" jungkook asked.

"ani, we'll make our assignments." soori said. "now go back to your room and finish it." eunshik went upstairs first. "appa don't you dare take my gadgets away from me." soori warned before following her twin.

"wow, who teached her to--"

"the oppas, especially jimin and v oppa." i answered. "seriously? tch."

"you know them." i said and leaned on the couch as i look at the clock. it's almost three. i stand up. "where are you going?"

"i'm gonna make some cookies, for the twins and for areum if she comes back home early." i said and went to the kitchen. he stand up and also followed me. i took out the ingredients while he took out the other things we need.

"anyways, namjoon hyung called me. jin hyung and sana planned a reunion, after 3 days, we'll all meet at jeju island. because some of us are living in states, and jin hyung and sana went to japan to live there."

"and the remaining, including us, here in korea."

"well, i would like to attend the reunion." i said as i mixed the ingredients. "will they bring their kids?"

"yeah."

"then we're bringing the three also." i said. "alright, i'll ask someone to check our private plane."

after 10 minutes, we finally put the tray inside the oven. we sat down on the chairs as the twins came in. "what are you guys doing?" eunshik asked. "cookies. we just put it in the oven." i answered. "waa i can't wait to eat this."

"the two of you go make a juice for us." jungkook said, soori immediately followed him. "where's areum noona?"

"jiseok took her out on a date." i answered. "DATE?!" eunshik looked at jungkook. "you let noona, appa?!"

"no, your eomma let her. and i can't do anything about it because your precious eomma blackmailed me." he glared at me.

"tch, if jiseok hyung hurt noona." he said before going to soori who's already pouring cold water inside the big pitcher.

"i'll tell it to yeongi hyung."

"not only to your yeongi hyung, also to the other boys so you can beat jiseok--"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

" i was joking!!"

"areum is turning 19 already so you don't have to baby her, she's already matured okay. she already knows about this, about that, you know, i know that areum will marry a man someday."

"jiseok oppa is sweet though. when their family visited us last time, he gave me a pack of chocolates." soori said as she finishes stirring. eunshik put the cover and put it at the table infront of us while soori went to the other counter to get some glasses.

"so that's why the upper part of the freezer is full of chocolates." eunshik said.

"JEON TZUYU WHWRE ARE YOU?!!!" i stopped drinking the juice that the twins made. "they didn't informed us that they are going here." jungkook stand up and went to the living room.

soon, he came back with the min's. "unnie! oppa!" soori ran towards their kids. "hi soori-ah." nayoon smiled at her while yeongi ruffled her hair. "hi kiddo." he did the same to eunshik.

"where's areum?" nayoon asked. "on a date, with jiseok. he's courting her." i answered. "you let her?" i nodded. "i knew it! i told you yoongs! jiseok will court areum."

"tch."

"anyways, why are you guys here?" nayeon unnie asked again. soori went to the other counter and grabbed four glasses for them.

"waiting for the cookies." jungkook answered and pointed the oven. "what a great timing! the kids are hungry!"

"stop making excuses, you're the one who's hungry here." yoongi oppa said.

-----------

it's already dinner and areum just got home. nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa is eating dinner with us. areum and nayoon are talking while yeongi is talking with the twins.

"so i heard that jiseok is already courting you, areumie." nayeon unnie said. "ne."

"just tell us if he hurted you." yeongi said. "nah, jiseok won't hurt me." areum said.

"he better be or else." i secretly pinched jungkook's hips. i glared at him.

"anyways! sana called me earlier! they already asked a resort to reserve 16 VVIP rooms for us."

---------

"so how's the talk with areum?" i asked as soon as he enter our room.

"i told her i already approve, but once i saw her crying because of him, they will break up."

"stop being so scary kook. jiseok won't hurt her." i said. "i know but he's a guy, you know we can get attracted to other girls--"

"do you want me to bring up our past huh jeon jungkook?" i raised my eyebrow as i ask him. he just smiled and laid down beside me.

"i'm just kidding, is it your time of the month now?"

"excuse me, i just finished last week." i answered. "so that means we can--OW FUCK! THAT FUCKING HURTS!!" i smacked his head.

"control your freaking hormones, jeon. we already had three kids!"

"and i want another one."

"IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY BECAUSE YOU AREN'T THE ONE WHO'S GIVING BIRTH!!" i shouted at him. he started to laugh hard. "fine, let's just make another one when you're ready--"

"READY?! JEON JUNGKOOK YOU---"

"i love you." he just smirked and started to kiss me again.