10

Tzuyu

"Areum, what's the day today?" I asked. She looked at the calendar as I was busy baking some cookies.

"September 1, eomma."

I stopped on my tracks. "Get our coats, baby. We're gonna visit someone." I told her.

Her eyes widened also as she remember what day is today. "Ara."

I placed the cookies in the refrigerator first and waited for Areum.

"Here, eomma." I grabbed it with my car keys. I wore it first before walking outside of our house, locking it and walked towards our car.

-----------

Jungkook

The hyungs called and they said they are gonna follow me in here. With twice. As for Yoongi hyung, yeah he will come.

"Baby, Kook, let's have--"

"Can you fucking shut up?" I told her. Fuck this is the fucking worst day ever.

"But babe, we haven--"

"And so? Why don't you fuck some men there? You're a whore after all." I told her and went out of my room.

Before she can follow, I slammed the door shut.

Fuck this.

I went to the parking lot and got inside my car.

I hope the two of them remember that my birthday is today.

I stopped the car when Tzu's car showed up. She's with Areum.

I thought they are going to my direction but I'm wrong, instead, she stirred to the other way.

I followed her.

Fuck. Where are they going?

Thoughts are now mixed in my mind as we enter a cemetery.

What are they doing in here?

She stopped the car nearby the gate. I followed but they didn't noticed me.

Why are they here?

--------

Tzuyu

"Here's the flowers, baby." I handed her the flowers that we bought on our way here.

"Good afternoon ma'am." The guard greeted us. I told him our business in here and the guard let us enter the cemetery.

We arrived at a small house where the body is located.

I smiled. "Happy birthday darling." I said, Areum kneeled down and placed the flowers beside the name.

Baby Jeon
**** **, **** -- September 1, ****
You will be missed, as always.

"Happy birthday our baby! Sorry if noona or unnie forgotten you."

That's right. After I got miscarriage, before we flew here 5 years ago, I asked the doctors if the fetus of our second child who I lost, to come with us. They let me so we left with the fetus.

We buried baby jeon in here.

Yeah, baby jeon, since we don't know if it's a girl or a boy so Areum just named the fetus 'baby jeon'.

I heard her sighed as she finished lighting up the candles. "Eomma, imagine if baby jeon is alive."

"Baby jeon will be happy, of course." I answered. "But I lost baby jeon, but I know that baby jeon is there to guide us."

"Baby jeon doesn't want her or his oldest sister to be sad right." She nodded. "Eomma too."

I wrapped my arm around her. "Baby jeon is happy okay. She's happy because we are happy."

She hummed as we watched how the fire eat the candles.

Yeah, if baby jeon is here. We should be a happy family right now.

But Eunri...

"Tzu?"

We both looked behind our backs.

Wait! How did he---

"Jungkook?" I asked. "What are you doing in here?" I asked once again, he entered the small house.

"I followed the two of you. I was wondering if we can go out and have dinner with me since..."

"Since what?" I asked. Sadness was shown in his eyes. "Nevermind about that. But will you accept my offer?"

I looked at Areum. She looked away. "Y-Yeah sure." I said.

He smiled, but still there is sadness in his eyes. "Great, I'll fetch you two, 7 PM." He looked at Areum but Areum just looked away.

He looked at me and gave me a faint smile before walking out.

Why is he sudden--

My eyes widened as I remember something.

SHIT! IT'S JUNGKOOK'S BIRTHDAY!!!

"Areum, let's have dinner with appa." I told her. "Andwae..."

I kneeled down. "It's appa's birthday. Baby jeon will be sad if his or her oldest sister is not letting appa to enjoy his birthday."

She sighed. "But...."

"If were okay, will you let your appa be sad?" She shaked her head. "Yes or no?"

"Ne.." She answered. I smiled. "Let's go and get ready."

"Bye baby jeon, noona or unnie loves you." She kissed her hand and planted it on baby jeon's name. I kissed my hand also and did the same as she did.

After that, we went out and went to our car to fix ourselves.

We arrived home in just 10 minutes. "Areum go get ready, ara?"

"Ne." She answered and went upstairs as soon as we entered our house.

I looked at my phone when it beeped.

From: Jungkook
Hey, the hyungs and the noonas will be with us later. Hope Areum will be okay.

To: Jungkook
Oh, okay. She's gonna be okay don't worry, we'll just go get ready, I'll text you if you can fetch us now.

From: Jungkook
Great! See you two again later.
xoxo.

"Mom why are you smiling?" I looked at Areum. "Me?" I pointed myself.

"Ne."

Oh my goodness! I smiled while exchanging texts with Jungkook?! "I'm okay."

"You're weird sometimes eomma." She told me, I just giggled at her.

I looked once again at Jungkook's last message before turning off my phone.

Goodness, I really am crazy inlove with you, Jeon Jungkook.