22

tzuyu

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN OUR HOUSE IN STATES EOMMA!!" areum shouted as soon as we got inside jungkook's home.

the furnitures are already complete, there are also paintings, picture frames but the pirctures frames can be counted by your fingers. "did you tried living here?" i asked him as he got inside, he is already sweating, first, it's sunny, second, we brought four to five luggages.

"ani, this is my first time living in here after it was completely built a year ago."

my jaw dropped. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"yeah, i wanted to start living here if you two will come back."

"you built a really big mansion yet you didn't even live here for a week or a month or longer than that."

"stop nagging baby." he said. "where's areum?"

"exploring the whole house." i said.

"anyways, i'm gonna go put these luggages in our room." he said. i stand up and about to grab one luggage when he stopped me. "yah i wanna help you, you're already sweating."

"i'm fine don't worry. you sit down, you're pregnant tzu, remember that, i'll be fine don't worry." he said. i pouted. he chuckled and put a kiss on my forehead. "just sit here and wait." i nodded and watched him walk upstairs dragging two luggages.

i can still hear areum screaming because of excitement, where is she though? i bet she's running already running around because she's amused about the house since it's really big.

"this is the last ones don't worry. i'll make you some foods, after this."

"okay!" i said. as soon as he walk upstairs, the door bell rang. i stand up and went to the door to open it.

our parents are here!! wait! what are they doing in here?!

"tzuyuuu!" eomma hugged me as soon as she got inside. appa just smiled and pat my head.

"my daughter-in-law uwaa!" his mother hugged me even tighter.

"what are you guys doing here though?" i asked. "well we want to have a dinner with the three of you so we went here to fetch you three."

"oh but jungkook is--"

"EOMMA!! THE SWIMMING POOL IS REALLY DEEP! I THINK IT'S AROUND 8 OR 9 WAA! I CANNOT WAIT TO SWIM--" she stopped talking when she noticed that her granparents are here. "oh! hello grandmas! grandpas!" she then went to them and kissed their cheeks.

"sit here baby, i'm gonna go wipe your sweat."

"the house is big eomma! like i'm going into a big maze!" she said. "oh areum, you already explored the house?"

"ne grandma, only the first floor." she answered. "oh you guys didn't texted me that you are all gonna go here." jungkook suddenly showed up. "did you finish bringing the luggages in our room?"

"yeah, it's on the closet room already." he answered. "of course son it's a secret!" his mother answered.

"it's already 5:30, why don't you guys go to your rooms and change your clothes so we can have our first dinner together?" his father said.

"you guys wait here then." jungkook said and helped me stand up. "yah, i'm perfectly fine, i don't have any broke bones or something." i said.

"still, i want to experience taking care of you while you are pregnant." he said. areum quickly ran upstairs. "where's my room appa?!"

"the last door at the right." he answered. we heard a door opened and soon, we heard her screaming. "OH MY GOD EOMMA! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE MY OWN SOFA! MINI REFRIGERATOR! MY OWN TV! MINI LIBRARY AND A STUDY TABLE!"

we went to her room and saw rolling on the bed. "do you like it areum?" he asked. "aniyo! i love it!! the colors are all my favorite colors!" she answered. "let's go to our room now, your luggage is still there." he said.

he then opened the door near at the stair case and went inside.

woah.

it's really beautiful. the designs are really good even though it's simple it looks fascinating to stare at.

"i'm gonna go get your coats in the luggage, wait here." he said and went inside the closet room.

areum is already lying on the bed. jungkook came out, holding two coats. he gave the other one to areum before giving mine. "where's yours?" i asked as i wear the coat. "at the car, let's go now so we can sleep a little early later."

we went down and saw our parents fixing themselves. "you guys brought a car right?"

"of course, jungkook. we're gonna head our first."

jungkook then walked towards to a mini table and grabbed some keys. "let's go."

we went out, areum is the first one to enter his car, i waited for him until he locked the door.

we both went inside his car and followed our parents' car. his phone rang. "can you answer the call baby?"

i grabbed the phone from his pocket, it's his mother. "yes?" i answered as i pressed the 'loudspeaker' button.

"is it okay for jungkook to drive a little longer? we have booked a restaurant really far from his home."

"it's fine, eomma. but we're not gonna accept some visitors tomorrow since we'll be busy sleeping and organizing their things."

his mother chuckled. "okay then, son, just follow the car."

she then ended the call. "areum are you hungry?" he asked. "aniyo." she answered, watching some videos in her phone. "how about you, tzu?"

"don't worry a lot, kook. i'm fine." i said.

he sighed. "i just don't want the history to be repeated again, this is my first time to experience taking care of you while you are pregnant okay."

"i haven't had the chance to take care of areum when she's still on your tummy so i want to make it up to the two of you while it's still not too late."

i smiled at him. "my fiancé is so sweet." i said. "of course baby, just tell me if you guys wanna stop at a--"

"i'm hungry now appa can we stop now?" she suddenly asked. "pretty pleaseee??"

we both chuckled at her actions. "the princess' order will be followed, i'll just text eomma to text the location of the restaurant."  he then turned the stirring wheel, and we entered a fastfood chain that contains a drive-thru.

he'll be a perfect husband for me, and a perfect father for areum.