Chapter 13 : Second Kiss in a Row!"

As I turn the corner to go to my first class, the hallways are clearing up, and i see Jaden leaning against the wall and looking straight a me. As he approaches me, i stand there ready for him to talk, for this conversation. as he starts talking...

"Makayla, look i know you don't want to go out with me, but give me a chance.." i take a deep breath and approach him. i grab his collar and look at him and then kiss him. i push myself against the wall and he kisses me back. i break away from the kiss, and he looks at me amused yet confused but can tell that he enjoyed that. i got to admit he was a good kisser and judging my his facial expression i am too.

"there" i tell him with a smile 

"what was that?" he asked but still confused

I at him straight in the eye " to shut you up and to stop complaining, but don't get used it was a one time thing" i tell him

" please! you liked it" he says with a smirk and with amusement in his eyes.

i realize i am still holding his collar, he notice my eyes look at his collar and he smiles. I let go and roll my eyes and walk away. 

I can feel his eyes stare at me as i walk away. I can't help but help but bite lip, The thought of me kissing him is unbelievable. As much as  hate to say it, I've been wanting to do that for a long time but didn't because it would have been my first kiss and I think it should happen when it happens and now that i already had mine I can, which I still cant believe happened. I walk to my class, science, still in disbelief of what just happened.