Chapter 7 Back to School With the real Jerk!

So today is the first day of my who knows what is gonna happen today life. I just can't believe, Jaden liking me and trying to kiss me, is real. Still, yet I don't get those butterflies in my stomach feeling, that everyone is always talking about. Or that heart racing gushy feeling. In fact now that I think about it the last time I felt that was in the fifth grade with him, but then that leaves the question why?
I'm Interrupted in my thoughts when-
" hey." Jaden says
" hey" almost not sure what to say when I know what he is going to say
" so have you thought about that offer?" And there it is, and I don't like that word "offer" to mean a date. It makes it sound as if you're talking to as like we're a toy or just that the date doesn't mean anything just, I don't know, a trade.
" you mean the date, yes I have" I would have said no right now or breaking the news rude or by being mean like I usually would, but he means more to me, kind of.
"So, is that a yes? Because you know I really like you, or else I wouldn't have tried to kiss you yesterday and" he whispered "I wouldn't have, well tried to make out with you"
OMG I am gonna lose it! No, correction I already lost it. that that_JERK he just wanted to kiss me in hopes to make out I barely know him. that's it, it's time to be mean !

"And if I remember correctly I pushed you away, that should have given you a HINT you JERK! So, NO! peace" I flipped my hair, sarcastically to make a point, and walked away like I own it, and I defiantly felt powering. NO GUY is or was taking advantage if me, and I hope not to anyone else.