Chapter 25 "A Return'

They're gone. And I'm left here confused as ever about myself, yet my biggest concern is where Skylar has taken Daniel and which other 'family reunion ' she has gone to. Some how I feel it has to do with me or my family. But my family is here... aren't they. One things for certain I have to follow Skylar.
" I don't know where she's home or who to see, but one things for certain I must follow her even if the place is across the se-" my phone rings interrupting my spell so I stop and pick it up.

And I'm surprised to find a screaming angry mother on the other line " Makayla where are you!"

" Sorry mom I just stepped out for a bit."

" You left home! I meant where are you? You are supposed to be here with me and your father at the airport remember?" Oh my gosh!
" sorry mom I forgot. Has he landed yet?"

" no so lucky for you, it's impossible for you to get here right away so just stay home. I hope your proud of yourself!"

She hangs up and my eyes begin to water but I don't let tears leave. Cause then I remember, magic!

I decide to hang back a bit so it seems like I made it the last minute when I transport.
I can't believe I forgot my brother is coming back from his vacation today. In fact, I almost forgot I had a brother.

I look at my watch and I still got time.. my mind wanders off and my hand goes to my neck and to my birthmark... they were talking about me. Saying I was a heart, and a one if a kind. How would could they know anything like that? Also does my heart birthmark have anything to do with that. I look down at my watch... perfect!

Airport I wave and just snap then I appear in a corner, perfect for no one to see me. I feel a bit dizzy from my stubbling landing.

Hey! I have to learn on my own! My mind wonders and next thing I know frowning... I'm alone. Facing others who are after me for my powers, while having to learn on my own, and in secret. I'm alone. I snap back.
No, that's what they want you to feel, you'll find answers and who knows what else... I won't be alone for long.

I look around and I see my parents anxiously waiting for my brother. My teleporting is getting better, it took me to a good place where I can easily find what I am after.

I fix myself and pretend to look like a mess, like I need a breath.

" hey." They turn around and I pretend like I'm pacing, and trying to catch my breath. Looks like it's working cause they look concerned.
" Makayla? What happened? Why are you here."
" I'm here for-" I fix myself like nothing happened an return to myself. " hey bro!" My parents turn and turn all happy like nothing happened and we have just been waiting.

" hi! How are you?" They take his bags and suitcases and we all take turns to hug my brother. Juan.

Hello so as you can see I have chosen thanks to some input, as you can see judging by the picture on the side ... or above? In the media. I have chosen Mackenzie