Chapter 10 "Reliving the Good and Bad"

It's 7:24 pm and I am finally done with my homework. I grab my lap top and head to my room to catch up on some work for school that I didn't complete during class. I hear the jingle of key and the door swing open, that can only mean one thing, dad! I run down and hug him since he's been away at work all week and it's like the first time I've seen him.

" mom is not happy, be careful!" I whisper into his ear being careful for her to not listen.
" Really? Let me check" he says.

He heads for their room where she is.
" hey I'm home!" He says
"Ugh what do you want, can't you see I'm on the internet." She says very rudely. " OK just wanted to say hi" and my dad walks away, man I feel bad for him.

I realty don't like my mom I mean there are just many ways to describe her, and trust me they're not pretty. bit in good terms
Coward, hypocrite, diva, rude, mean, careless, VERY judgmental. For example, people she thinks are inappropriate and thinks are either weird or 'irresponsible' like, people that aren't straight which I think isn't a big deal, in fact I think it's great, my opinion. she is just so obnoxious!
Anyways, i am not an only child but I am not disappointed I mean it better then being stuck with my mother. He traveled to South America to see family, lucky he got away from this family. I go upstairs and look by the window at the stars,thinking about the good memories of my family in general. like my cousin, Kaylee. she is always there for me I mean she is the closest thing to a sister and we both don't have a real sister and we are the only cousins that are girls and that are close in age group, not to brag but I'm older! We LOVE music and she didn't judge me, much! I think about calling her but she is probably getting ready for bed, I wish she lived closer.

Anyways as I look at the stars I am snapped back to reality by something hitting the window, I flinch. I look down, not at all surprised by, Jaden. I roll my eyes wanting nothing to do with him, and he just stares at me and later waves to gesture ' come out'. I'll deal with him tomorrow, but right now I just roll my eyes and shut the shades and walk back to my lab top.

The Ups and Downs Of My Life!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें