Chapter 29" First Fight has Begun"

All that has happened is making my head twirl so many secrets coming out, are they even true. Skylar has a sister? and her mom?Here? and there s a woman who I don't even know the name of, who says she will maybe be my stepmother?

'"sister?" I yell to the girl who has just appeared and has blood on her lip who claims to be Skylar's sister... they do look alike?

"Yeah and let me guess, Makayla" but it was not a question it was a warning

"yeah, what's your name?" I ask coming closer.

"My name isn't important, but if you must know its Elena. But what I'm gonna do to you is," She then disappears but reappears in front of me. She swings a punch and I notice she is strong.. and fast. It's not until I see her fangs that I realize she's a vampire.

Just like her sister I catch her punch but she is to strong to bend her arm, and bigger than me, I mean she is older. She throws another and it goes on like that. Her punching, and kicking me just blocking them. Although she's fast I manage to keep up, which is something I don't get, she's a vampire.

She grabs my arm and twists it behind my back like I did to her sister and says something.

"you're fast" she says

"you are too but then again you're a vampire"

"no duh what gave it away?" I break away and I grab a hold of her arm and push her away while she is close to the ground and kneeling "what? Out of energy?" I ask

"you know for a little girl you got some strength"

and she kicks her leg under, knocking me down to the ground.

I hit my head hard that it's banging. ow! "But not strong enough." how original...

"Hey little sister" she calls out to Skylar "why not bring our minions."

"what a great idea" she reply "alright lets get our boy toys out." I watch as Skylar starts chiming the spell. "we are winning that's no surprise, but why not get some leverage so lets get our minions here in the blink of a eye"

"Daniel!"

"I'm here what you need?" Daniel?I freed him, I sacrificed a kiss, from me! But that's what they made me think. Oh it's on. I slowly try and stand up seeing as I am still weak.

"Nice spell Skylar. Elena try harder and get it over with! I'm tired of your laziness!" said their mom.

" Shut up!" Elena shoots at her mom " Sky hurry and tell the boy to do something.

" Daniel, go weaken Makayla."

"how?"