Chapter 8"Just Walking"

I'm the kind of person that isn't mean for no reason. No okay. I'm mean sometimes, but for a reason, when they deserve it. This also doesn't mean that me or anyone else doesn't have a heart. I think that people shouldn't be scared to step up for themselves. Just my opinion, because that is who I am, I'm Makayla!

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm walking over to my next class still groused out by Jaden, thank goodness that I didn't kiss him! When I run into Skylar. You know what the weird thing is? It's that people are always debating over who is more popular me or my best friend? Who has better style, attitude, more friends and etc. but we couldn't care less!

"Hey. what's going on I heard that you were looking for me this morning?"
" yeah, it was about... you know who" I whisper, after all I don't want these girls hearing about my business"
" oh yeah what happened? You-"
" shhhh" I try to make her stop talking before we go further into this conversation. I mean people are already starting to look at us, trying to be subtle, like they're not looking, but come on, its obvious.
Skylar looks confused until she sees my facial expression, and it helps by whispering " meet me at the usual."
After all what I'm about to say is huge!