23.

Edited 4-16-15

Picture of Felicity with her headphones in

Song is Strong Enough by Matthew West:)

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

"What else is in the box?" I ask Parker as we sit 'indian style' in Mercurys' bed across from each other. I woke up awhile ago and Parker was in the room watching me, creep, and we have just been sitting here, making small talk.

"Nothing, much, well, that's a lie but just stuff from dad and the old pack." Parker says absentmindedly, I know he's thinkiing of something else, or someone.

"So, she's your mate, huh?"

"I.... Well....." He exhales through his nose loudly and closes his eyes, "yes she is."

"Oh," was all I could muster up, I mean, she's the biggest whore I've ever seen pardon the word but it's true, she threw herself at everything with male body parts.

"How's she taking, uh, that?"

He grimaces, "I'm not sure, once I found her then heard you cry we ran after you, as you know, but she wasn't too happy about that, I mean, yeah, I don't know why she hates you."

I sigh, "yeah, I know, but I want you to know that I'm fine with you two, alright?" I try to sound as true as I can, but it's not very good since I'm actually livid that she's with him, he deserves someone better, so much better, but hey, it's fate and God's plan.

He smiles at me, "really? You sure?" I smile and nod my head, I hear him laugh and pull me into a hug.

Once we're apart I go back to our other conversation, "the box, Parker." I say sternly, Parker bows his head in, uh, what was it, oh! Submission! And leaves the room.

While he's gone, I take in his room, across from the door, there are two large window doors that lead out to a balconey, his walls are light brown, he has a large closet to the right with a desk to the left with papers and a laptop covering it, then his large king sized bed to the left with black pillows and dark blue blankets, some clothes scattered all over the floor, kind of messy, but you can see the dark blue carpet, then finally in the far left corner, there was a large wooden bookshelf with many books in the shelves.

I turn around quickly when I hear footsteps enter the room.

"Got the box, are you sure you want to finish looking in it?" Parker says quietly,

I nod slowly, "yeah, but can you and Mercury be in here?"

He nods as he puts the box in my arms, his eyes then glaze over, then he looks at me, "he should be here in a few-" He's cut off by the devil himself rushing over to me.

I smile, "hey"

He smiles back, but it doesn't reach his eyes, "hey, you ready?"

I glance at the box, then back to him, nodding my head slowly, I grab his arm lightly and pull him next to me, I just want him close when I look in here. I guess he read my mind because suddenly I'm lifted up and into his lap with his arms loosely around me, I look at him raising a brow, he just looks at me and gives me a crooked smile.

"So," Parker says awkwardly sitting across from us on the bed with the box in the middle. I take a deep breath and grab the first thing I feel in my hand, slowly pulling it out.

"What is this?" I ask quietly, examining the blue print paper, Mercury looking just as curious as I am.

"It's the blue prints for......" Parker trails off quietly, his eyes glaze over. I furrow my brows at him and study the blue prints, it looks like a room? but there are no windows, or doors?

I look back at Parker who still has his eyes glazed over, I frown and decide to get in, I go into the mind link, dude quit being creepy and get back here, what the devil are these for?!

I come back and see Parker still in mind link, I turn to Mercury, who's eyes are also glazed over.

"Having a conversation without me, eh? Well then." I say to myself angrily getting off of Mercury's lap and sitting on my knees with Merc to my right, Parker to my left on the bed. I put the blueprints next to me and dig in the box, pulling out random pictures of people I've never seen with my dad and/or mom, then other papers that I drew when I was little of wolves and Parker's wolf.

I frown when I realize that it was everything in the box, so I pick the box up to toss it on the floor, but something moves around in it, I look into the box instead of digging in it and pull out a drawing that was really good, definitely not mine.

It was a white wolf with a black spot on it's chest, like mine, but it was graphic and horrible, it had red eyes, it also had a wolf's neck in it's mouth with blood coming out, everywhere in this field with trees in the background were wolves fighting, I saw the black wolf with white spot, Mercury's, pinning down another wolf, but there was another wolf behind him about to pounce maybe, but feet away was a dark brown wolf, Parker's, in the air, claws and fangs out, about to land on that wolf, I felt my heart rate pick up as I looked at it, then I remembered my parents talking about something like this once.

~~Flashback~~

I sat up in my bed, it was about 2 o'clock in the morning and I could hear mom and dad arguing in dad's office, which is two doors down.

"So, she drew this? Grandma?" I hear mom say,

"Yes, she did and she warned us about letting her know about Toyaz."

Toyaz? I question myself, feeling something stir inside.

"She won't have a normal childhood if she's around all these wolves! You're the Alpha! What is she supposed to do?!" I hear mom yell at dad, Alpha?

"Yes, I am Alpha, you are Luna! So we're both pretty screwed at that one, but she has to stay in this environment, or who knows what will happen! It's the safest thing to-" Mom cuts dad out,

"Safest thing?! That's rich coming from you, look at those blueprints you and Beta began on! Isn't that a safe room for her IF Toyaz comes out?! YOU'RE ISOLATING HER!" Mom shouts at him, then everything goes quiet, not even the wind blowing, just, silence.

I shrug and go back to sleep.

~~Flashback End~~

I gasp loudly, jeezum, they were talking about me! This was a vision! Well, Grandma was kind of crazy, so, maybe not, but, I mean, she got Mercury's wolf exactly, as Parker's too.

"No, no, no, no, no" I say quietly to myself, then look around the room for my phone, finding it on the bedstand to my right, I grab it and play my music, it's calming, I decided on Strong Enough by Matthew West, pluggin my headphones in, I close my eyes and let the song carry me through this.

You must, you must think I'm strong, to give me what I'm going through

Well, forgive me, forgive me if I'm wrong, but this looks like more than I can do

On my own

I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be

I give up

I'm not stong enough

Hands of mercy won't you cover me Lord right now I'm asking you to be

Strong enough

Strong enough

For the both of us

I smile at the song lyrics, obviously he's put me in this situation because He knows I can do it, yeah, I can do it, and that picture? Yeah, I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

I slowly slip into darkness as the song ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MJ~