Chapter 9

Aria pov
Once I got my thoughts together I walked around the pack house until I came to a stop at alpha Zander's office. There was a little hesitation before I got the courage to actually knock. When the last knock made a sound I heard a soft voice say come in. I pushed the door open and there he was standing next to alpha Zander. This uncontrollable anger surged through me as I ran for alpha Riley. He didn't have enough time to register what was happening until I dropped kicked him and sent him on his knees. "Aria knightly that is enough"alpha Zander said with his alpha tone which made me stop in my tracks. " But" I started to argue back but a low growl was heard "did you just call me a butt" he asked lowly.  All the colour drained from my face. Before I can say anything else he gave me the stare. I shut my mouth and looked down. "Say sorry to alpha Riley now." He ordered being me and acting stubborn I kept my mouth shut. "Now Aria or you will be punished" he ordered his voice a little louder this time. I looked Riley right in the eye and took a step towards him. "Alpha Riley I'm not sorry for kicking you." Before I can say anymore alpha Zander stood up and walked towards me and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me out the door. "Where are we going"I asked with fear. "Stop talking Aria" he answered bluntly. I put my head down in shame as we passed all the pups who were staring at me with their mouths wide open in shock. We walked for a little while until we came to a door that I've never seen before. He opened it with his free hand when the door open it was I saw that it was a patted room. My eyes widened as I struggled to get out of his hold "no please don't I'm sorry." "Save it Aria you are to stay in here for an hour as your punishment. Your just lucky your a pup and not an adult because that room is a whole lot worse."he said as he pushed me in and closed the door. All of a sudden I was consumed in darkness "YOU LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW" I screamed into the unknown. I waited for a reply but nothing came. My fists never hurt so much in my life as I endlessly punched the walls not knowing where the door was. After a few minutes I slowed my pace and just slid down the wall and curled up into a ball. A tear slipped down my cheek as I closed my eyes and was consumed in even more darkness.

2 hours later
My eyes fluttered open and I jumped out of the bed I was in and landed on my face. "Ow" I screamed and groaned as I picked myself up and got a better look at where I was. I smelled the air because the room didn't seem familiar before I can recognize the persons scent the door flew open. I jumped and ran to the other side of the room. I curled up in a ball shielding my face from the attacker. "Calm down Aria it is just me"I heard a familiar voice say soothingly. I finally looked up to see alpha Zander standing in the doorway with a concerned look on his face. "How could you do that to me"I sobbed out as I looked up to him. "I'm sorry but I had to make an example of what you did and your behaviour was un except able he replied walking over to me. He then picked me up and placed me on my feet. "Look at me Aria" he softly ordered. My eyes slowly met his and I saw the disappointment swirling in them. My mouth opened but nothing came out my eyes went back to staring at the floor until I heard a low growl of approval. I looked back up shocked at what I heard but he just rubbed his nose with mine. He then got up and left the room. I sat there for a little while not bring able to comprehend what just happened. All of a sudden I heard a loud bang I jumped up and ran out to find the source of the noise. The sound was definitely coming from the living room so I dashed in there. My mouth dropped in shock at what my eyes were looking at. The living room was trashed all the pups had the cushions ripped to shreds. "What is going on here Michael you know what alpha Zander will do if he sees this"I yelled at him as I walked towards him . "oh lighten up Aria he's out training with the other two alphas." I nodded and joined in we were all having fun until a couple minutes later we heard the door open and close.