Did You Miss Me?

It was October now, Y/n was in college now. She was going to BYU because it was close to where her family lived. She was majoring in Music Dance Theatre and minoring in World Dance, and Creative Writing.

Since being a college, Y/n was poor and had to money to go fly to Georgia, so she and Tom hadn't seen each other since that day in Rome.

Y/n of course still talked to Tom, and she was still in the Marvel group chat. The news about her and Tom had calmed down, but people still recognized her on campus.

It was Saturday, and the weekend starting Fall Break and Y/n was swamped with homework, it didn't help that Dylan was going to be going over in about an hour.

Y/n knew that being a college student was going to be stressful, but she never anticipated the stress she was going through at the moment, she had a lot of work that she had to get done, so she wouldn't fail.

After about an hour of doing her work, there was a knock at the door, Y/n's roommate Kate got the door.

"Y/n! there's someone here to see you," Kate called out. "Y/n, it's your favorite sibling," the other person said, it was Dylan.

"Hold on!" Y/n said, "I'll be there in like two seconds," she walked out of her room, which she shared with Kate, she jogged over to the door, and hugged Dylan.

"Dude, I missed you," Y/n said, "I don't think you want to sit in my dorm for three hours," she said smiling.

"Yeah, no," Dylan said, a mischievous smile forming on his face, "You know where we should go?" he said.

"The Creamery, I know, did you bring money for it?" she asked him, Dylan nodded, "you know it."

"Well, I'll see you later, Kate," Y/n said making sure she had everything, "Let's go."

Y/n and Dylan walked over to the Creamery, which was only a couple of minutes away. They got some fries and of course ice cream. After they finished eating their food they went to go bowling.

"You know that one bowling Vine was filmed here," Y/n said while they were bowling, Dylan rolled his eyes, "Of course I knew that I'm not uneducated."

They played until they got tired, and went back to Y/n's dorm, "So what do you want to do?" Y/n asked.

"We should play Minecraft," Dylan said, "You could text Tom and see if he wants to play."

Y/n's face dropped a little, but she quickly smiled, "Sure, let's do that, I'll text him right now."

She pulled out her phone and texted Tom.

*texts*

Spider-girl
hey, Dylan and I are playing Minecraft
Dylan wanted to know if you wanted to play

Spider-kid
darling, I would love too
but I'm a little busy at the moment, sorry

Spider-girl
oh, no it's fine

*end of texts*

"He can't," Y/n said sighing, Dylan frowned, "Okay, well, Kate, did you want to play," he asked.

Kate smiled, "Sure, as long as you're up for me stealing all of your diamonds," she said.

"Ugh, you're just like Y/n, I get why you two are roommates now," he said. "You two could be the same person."

The tree of them played Minecraft for about half an hour when there was another knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Y/n said, getting up.

She jogged over to the door and opened it, she was speechless but she gave the person a hug.

"David?" she asked, "I thought you were going home for the break," she said.

"I was, but then my parents decided to leave for the break without me," he said, "So when I found out I made the decision to stay here."

"Oh, that's fun," Y/n said.

"I brought you your charger back," he said, pulling out a charger, "That's pretty much the only reason I stopped by, so I mean have a good break."

Y/n frowned, "Well, thanks, we're going to need to hang out over the break," she said, David nodded, "Of course, we are, well, I got to go, so see you around."

Y/n waved him goodbye and closed the door. She walked over to the counter and put her charger down when someone else knocked on the door.

"I got it," Y/n shouted, she walked over to the door, and opened it again.

"Hi, Y/n." the person said, Y/n's eyes widened.

"Hi, Tom."

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

do you like raisins?
well how do you feel about a date?

uh well, welcome just a lil recap see y'all soon

see ya later bee bros,
再见