Bonus 6: OC and Fanfic Trivia!

Here are some 'Did you know?' facts about my fanfiction 'The Weapon That Wants to Change the World'. These are actual events, situations and character facts that have happened while this was in progress. This will be written in third POV. With further ado please enjoy and this is my own work which includes plot, character designs and such.

1. Hisui's name was supposed to be 'Uraka' but was changed because the author didn't feel like it suited her.

2. Jyin's name has no special meaning behind it. The author just made it up on the spot.

3. The author thought he would only get a max of 100 reads by year 1 because he had no confidence in the fanfic.

4. Jyin's initial body design was him wearing a leather coat and with a ponytail, but after reading "One Punch Man", the author wanted him to look like one of the antagonist in the manga.

5. The idea of the story was thought of one the month of October at a college cafeteria where the author's friends encouraged him to start writing fanfics.

6. If the author would have a theme it would be 'Garou's theme' from the anime 'One Punch Man' and for Hisui it would be 'IMPER' from the anime Trinity Seven.

7. Originally, Cayla and Foxx weren't part of the story and instead was just Crane and Jazmine.

8. On Chapter 3, Nate said Jyin was holding back on his physical power, but Jyin was going all out and wasn't holding back.

9. Hisui isn't physically stronger than Jyin, but her weapon abilities enhances her strength to surpass Jyin's.

10. Nate, Hory, Mimi, and Goe were names the author wanted for side characters because the names didn't seem to stand out.

11. The flashback on chapters 15-18 were planned to be one chapter all together.

12. The author usually hand writes the chapters for this fanfic before typing and has gone through three 70 page notebooks writing drafts, drawing character designs, plots and possible scenarios for this story and along with other fanfics.

13. The author edits his own work and has to constantly makes updates to chapters.

14. The idea of Jazmine was suppose to be a tomboy princess and thus given attacks based off of commonly known princess.

15. Hisui's name could be translated as 'Green Jade' in Japanese dialect.

16. Crane's name was changed three times during drafts and twice upon publishing.

17. Bike wasn't supposed to be part of the storyline, but was added because the author wanted more action.

18. Big Machu was going to have animal changing abilities, but was scrapped because it didn't fit the Soul Eater universe.

19. The original storyline was about Jyin being a protagonist and working together with the Soul Eater gang with Hisui being Crona's new weapon partner.

20. The author was planning to write the story in arcs and publish a new story every 15 chapters or so, but decided it was too much of a hassle.

I'm pretty sure you guys didn't really want this and I'm sorry if you wanted a new chapter, the next one will be coming up soon! So please wait until next time and see you!