Chapter 16: Back in time. The leaders and legends 17 years ago.

Hey everyone, I'm back from my haitus and I'm ready to continue. Thank you all for waiting patiently and giving me time to sit back and relax. This chapter will  continue more on the past of these new characters. There will also be a lack of pictures because I can barely find any online that fits the appearance of my OC's. BTW, I have decided to signed this fanfic up for the 2019 watty awards. I have no idea what it is, but decided to do it. Anyways, enough rambelin' time to get this chapter started. I don't own Soul Eater.

~Previously on The Weapon That Wants to Change the World: The Soul Eater gang decides to look for evidence on what Jyin's relationship is with the DWMA. After some looking, the gang finds an old book that has history that was lost and now they are being taught about the past of two indviduals, Jack and Lillie, that have changed the way the academy worked in the past. The story behind the two so far have ended on them entering the death room with Lord Death.

Lillie and Jack were shocked at Lord Death's declaration. After all they've done to provoke him, it seemed to have some opposite reaction and that was not what they were expecting.

"We're giving you one chance." Crane said sternly. "And you have a one week time limit."

"Here is the deal. If you can persuade over half of the students and or staff to change the rules to the way you like to, we'll consider about changing it."

"Consider?" Jack asked. "Are you trying to pull something off or sabotage?"

"This task should be fairly easy in your guy's case." Crane explained. "After you already convinced a good majority of your classmates anyways and I have no doubt you guys can convince even more."

"Because this act will bring great changes, we will invite previous graduates from the academy to look over these issues too." Lord Death said. "After all, just like you, they are the stubborn types and will not be easy to persuade."

Jack and Lillie couldn't hardly believe it. They are actually going to make a difference. Not for just themselves, but for the future of the DWMA. This was a opportunity of a lifetime.

"Thank you all." Lillie said gratefully and with a bow.

"We will not let this opportunity waste." Jack said.

"Ok, that is all I have to say. You two are now dismissed." Lord Death said with a wave of his hand.

Once the duo left, Lord Death and Crane shared a moment of silence.

"Your sister sure is excited about this." Lord Death said breaking the silence. "Crane too."

"With those two, I have no doubt that they can at least accomplish that simple feat." Crane said. "But still, those two are too giddy for their own good."

"It sounds like your rooting for them." Lord Death said. "I can't honestly tell if your the good guy or bad."

"Every story needs a problem." Crane responded. "I just happened to be this story's problem."

~15 minutes later

Soon after Jack and Lillie left the Death Room, they went to gather their friends to start what they named the new "Weapon Partner Equality Act".  The purpose of this so called act was to bring weapons and miesters closer together. These includes mixed weapon and miesters classes, coed dorms for partners, having to choose if partners would like to stay throughout their years in the academy, and freedom among relationships between partners. This event was known as the "DWMA Equality Change Campaign." Those who joined the cause during this week included: Spirit, Stien, Marie, Justin, Sid, Naigas and others from the current generation thanks to Lillie's social network. Jack was able to persuade staff members and teachers, who found the rally interesting, to join their cause.