Chapter 2 The Culprit's Identity. The Carnage Begins

Sorry that this chapter came out late. Hopefully this one turns out well for those who are reading. I don't own Soul Eater.

~ A evening in a forest somewhere in Nevada

In the dead of night, was a lone male individual walking through the foliage. After a while the boy stops at the sounds of footsteps coming from behind.

"You there, stay where you are and don't move." said a voice. "Your the one who has been causing trouble for the DWMA."

The boy turns to see that he was surrounded by students of the DWMA from all angles.

"So, what are you all doing in a place like this? Do you wanna fight?" he asks cocking his head.

The now known mysterious attacker from the DWMA reports was trapped in a circle of weapon and miester pairs sent from the DWMA. There is one pair in the front of him, it is the two star miester Ox Ford who's armed with his weapon Harvar D. Eclair, an electrical staff. On the left side is another two star miester named Akane Hoshi who is holding his weapon partner Clay Sizemore, a sword. Finally on his right is a one star miester named Hory and his weapon partner Nate who can turn into a club. The attacker carefully checks his surroundings making sure he didn't miss any other opponents, it looks like he's only facing these three. He grew a small, but visible, smile.

"We are here to take you into custody in the name of the DWMA for killing kishins and witches unauthorized and assaulting DWMA students

"We are here to take you into custody in the name of the DWMA for killing kishins and witches unauthorized and assaulting DWMA students." Ox said as he and the other miesters raises their weapons at the boy as a sign of preparation to attack.

"That's quite the list." the boy said with a grin."Unfortunately for you, I don't intend on coming with you at all." Then he cracks his knuckles and his smile widens, "I know! How about I take all you idiotic DWMA trash down and maybe I can show the world how great I am compared to you pathetic miesters!"

"We aren't here to fight." Ox said slowly approaching. "We just want you to come quietly or else we will use force."

The boy ignores Ox's warning and jumps above his opponents backwards. The attacker lands vertically on the closest tree behind him and grips the trunk. At this point, everyone knew that this boy wasn't going to cooperate. Hory made the first move and swung Nate towards his target. However, the boy swiftly jumps off the tree to the ground dodging the strike. Akane responds back by thrusting Clay towards the attacker, but the boy kept low to the ground and evades that attack as well. Akane then tries to slash him multiple times, but the boy was too quick and he dodges those attack with minimal effort.

Alright, the one with the club has a wide swing and when attacking he becomes quite slow. Plenty of opportunities to counter. The boy thought as he constantly moves around his opponents. That swordsman is faster than the other guy, but whenever he makes an attack he pauses to get a footing, that gives me a chance to time his attacks.