Chapter 15: Back in time. The DWMA duo who wanted to change the world.

Hello and I'm back! Sorry for those who were waiting for the next chapter, I'll make sure to keep a steady pace from this point on. Also if you or may not know, I'm going back and forth from this story and The Phoenix Virtue of the Seven Deadly Sins, Griffon. With that in mind this story will go slower than it used to. However, I promise this story will get more interesting as time goes by. Enjoy the newest chapter and I don't own Soul Eater.

They have a lead. Thanks to Crona, the DWMA has a start on what's the cause of Jyin's sudden rampage. Apparently, according to Crona, Jyin is on a mister manhunt and is killing kishins and witches, plus fighting weapon and miester pairs to search out a member of the DWMA. However, it's unknown if this is all a wild goose chase that is set up as a distraction, but there wasn't much anyone could do at the moment. For starters, no one currently working in the DWMA has heard of the name 'Devil Weapon', let alone Jyin, so they had to dig deeper. The DWMA library is one of the biggest in the continent, maybe the world. Staff should be able to find evidence, if any, of a connection between Jyin and previous DWMA members inside the library.

The original leader in charge of this search party is Marie, who was the first to hear about this information from Crona. Ever since, she and several other volunteers have searched through the piles and stacks of files of profiles of DWMA staff and students. They have been searching through files for about four days for any sort of connection between Jyin and the DWMA, but so far they haven't found a thing. All this searching took a toll on Marie after looking around for days and hours without end. Since Marie didn't get a chance to see the yearly bazaar, she went for break for the day and left the gang: Soul, Maka, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, and Patty- to search in her place. After five grueling hours of searching, nearly half of the group began to slack off in boredom.

"Maybe this really is a wild goose chase set up by Jyin in order to throw us off." Soul said tossing his finished forty fifth file.

"That's a possibility, but Crona is sure and confident about this info." Tsubaki responded still going through a profile. "I guess we can stop in about an hour?"

"Sounds good, I'm getting tired from reading through all of this." Kid agreed.

In the back, Black Star and Patty were reading comics and picture books out of boredom. They've lost interest on searching about thirty minutes in, but no one stopped them from giving up knowing that it was impossible to convince them.

"Hey Sis, this book kinda reminds me of the bad guy." Patty said holding a crumpled children picture book. "It's about how two DWMA students, a weapon and miester, went against the old rules of the academy to change it to what it is now."

"Hey, let me see!" Black Star said snatching the book from Patty. "Maka, your old man's is in here."

"What?!" Maka asked dropping the folder she was reading.

Maka went to Black Star, took the book from him and started reading it.

"Your right. He looks like he was in his teens." Maka murmured loudly, still reading. "This book was published about 16 years ago, before most of us were born."

"What's the story about? Was your pops the antagonist?" Soul asked with a sly smirk.

"Let's see, in short, the book is about how a pair of students with a strong bond like no other fought to have weapons and miesters have equal rights in the DWMA. Thanks to their efforts, they were able to convince Lord Death into changing the rules and made it easier for both weapons and miesters to live," Maka explained. "They used my father and mother as an example in the book."