Chapter 7: I'm not kicking the bucket here! An intruder interferes.

Hi! I'm back! For those who are reading this fanfic from beginning to end, thanks! This will continue from the fight of the previous battle so expect another long chapter. Also please enjoy the pics that I added. I don't own Soul Eater. Without further ado, please enjoy!

"Raaaaaahhhhhh!"

Right now, Jyin is fighting Sid, Naigas, Kim and Jackie. Jyin has taken multiple injuries from his previous battle with Crona and is finally feeling it. His back is burnt, his body has multiple punctures and he is feeling heavy from the immense damage. Despite it, Jyin is still able to hold off all four attackers.

Kim shot a fireball at Jyin, but he tore the wall from the nearest building and used it as a shield protecting him from the fire

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim shot a fireball at Jyin, but he tore the wall from the nearest building and used it as a shield protecting him from the fire.

"Kim!" Sid yells "Go heal Crona! Me and Naigas will keep him busy!"

Kim nods and prepares to take flight on Jackie heading towards the injured miester. Jyin, realizing that a miester was getting away from him, dove after her at great speed. His injures didn't look like it was slowing him down.

"Don't expect to escape from me that easily miester!" Jyin screams as he prepares to attack Kim.

"Your not hurting anymore students 'Devil Weapon'!"Sid declares as he smacks Jyin's face with his fist.

Unlike his usual battles, Jyin fell to the ground taking the hit. His stamina is withering away faster than he anticipated. He quickly recover and gets up then jump to the nearest building. He grabs the support beam from it and breaks it by pulling it for the side causing a smokescreen of dust and debris. Kim and Jackie couldn't see because of the flying rubble which made their take-off rocky. Kim barely had a chance to react as Jyin swings his leg into her stomach, knocking her off Jackie and coughing blood. As Jyin land to the ground, Sid approaches the weapon from the dust with a large wooden pillar.

"The Living End!" Sid yells as he shoots himself down to the ground.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jyin claps his arms together, blocking the attack. The impact of the attack pushes Jyin into the ground, cracking it. However, he still remains standing. Sid was shock that Jyin was still standing and blocking the attack simultaneously. This move was strong enough to injure Black Star. He didn't expect the Devil Weapon to have so much strength left in him after fighting Crona. Jyin raises his leg, hitting Sid's arm, which loosens his grip and then punches through the wood and hitting Sid's chest. Jyin then rapidly hits Sid's front hoping to deal some major damage. Sid endures the pain and dove underground escaping any further attacks.

The Weapon That Wants to Change the Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें