Chapter 4: Operation 'Catch Devil Weapon'. Jyin continues his hunt.

Here is the newest chapter. I may be posting more frequently since I have more free time with the holidays and all, so you readers can look forward to more! Once more I don't own Soul Eater.

~ Around the same time as Chapter 3

After Professor Stien treated the six students from the capture mission, he went to the Death Room for a meeting. The meeting topic is none other than Jyin and what actions they should take. As of right now, the ones who are attending to the meeting are Lord Death, Spirit, Stien, Marie and Sid. As soon as Stien walk up to the circle of staff members, Lord Death decides to start the discussion.

"Well then, now that everyone is accounted for, let's begin." Lord Death said clapping his hands.

The main focus of the meeting is Jyin's background, motive and how to sucessfully bring him to custody. Of course, they want to bring a correct course of action to this situation since the DWMA have never experience a problem like this with a human. It was a unique situation that needed attention. Now that Ashura is out of the picture, they can focus on other topics that went untouched during his presence.

"According to Harvar, aside from his name, he also says that he's a weapon that can cut and can use his abilities while he's still in his human form." Sid said. "Although he doesn't know what kind of weapon he uses and this is quite troubling."

"Unlike most kishins, this Jyin has huge amounts of fighting experience." Stien adds. "Also, since he's a human, he is not affected by madness like a kishin would be and is probably very keen."

"Harvar also talks a lot about how he destroyed his team by using hand-to-hand combat only." Sid added, "I'm a man who remembers his history clearly and in my entire career have I ever heard of any human capable of doing something like this to a group of weapon miester pairs."

"Any thoughts Lord Death?" asks Spirit.

Lord Death has been standing motionless for a while, but is obviously listening.

"Well all this information is quite big given that we had almost absolutely nothing about him from the start." he said tilting to his side. "But more is necessary."

"So how do we expect to capture or even beat him?" asks Spirit. "He has an unpredictable fighting style, has weapon abilities that we barely have a hint on and knows information about the DWMA students and staff."

"For now, I think we should try to pinpoint his location before we can figure out a way to fight him." Marie concludes. "If we can corner him, we could prevent him from spreading more damage and I doubt we currently have what it takes to face him directly."

"You should listen to the Death Scythe." a voice said from behind. "That would be the best course of action."

Everyone turned to see a swordsman with long white hair walking down the hallway.

"Ah Mifune, I thought you wouldn't make it." Sid said as he walking down the steps greeting him with a handshake.

"Yeah, well, this 'Devil Weapon' caught my interest." Mifune said as he bit a toothpick he pulled out from his shirt pocket. "Thanks for the invitation by the way."

"Are you the 'Sword God'?" asks Lord Death. "Sid told me that he invited you and this is my first time meeting you in person!"

"Pleasure's mine." Mifune said with a slight bow.

" Mifune said with a slight bow