Chapter 25: The Cruel Fate of Jack and Lillie. A New Culprit Approaches.

Nothing much to say. I don't own Soul Eater, just my OC's.

It was a usual morning for Soul and Maka. Nothing out of the ordinary, there hasn't been any notices regarding the 'Devil Weapon' in the past few days and most are tying to figure out his whereabouts. Still, it wasn't the students problem, but the adults.

"Do you think we'll be getting any information about Jyin?" Maka asks Soul as she puts on her boots.

"Maybe." Soul answers. "At the very least, I want something exciting to happen cause I'm tried of all this reading."

After their brief conversation, Soul and Maka heads for the academy for their classes. Along the way, they meet Black Star and Tsubaki who're also heading to the same direction. Eventually, the four students entered the academy and met up with Kid and the Thompson sisters.

"Hey! It's Crona!" Black Star shouts from across the hall.

The group greets Crona after his long absence and much to their surprise, Ragnorok pops out from Crona's back.

"Wassup pipsqueaks!' Ragnorok laughs. "Did you miss me?"

"I could've gone a few more days without you." Maka answers with a groan.

After their confrontation, the group went to their respective classes and went through usual class routines.

"Hey Maka, is that your dad over there?" Soul asks as he and Maka exited they're class.

Maka hesitantly turns her head to look and confirms that it's her father, Spirit, along with Crona and some other students.

"Why is he talking to Crona?" Maka asks. "Let's go see what they're talking about."

As the duo walked closer, the other figures became more apparent. Along with Crona, Ox, Harvard, Goe, Mimi, Akane, Clay, Nate, Hory, Kim, and Jackie are surrounding Spirit. They seem to be having a serious discussion judging by their stern facial expressions.

"Something happen?" Soul asks as he and Maka got closer. "Mind if we listen in?"

Spirit looks at Soul in disgust, but it quickly changes once he saw Maka. Spirit clears his throat as to try not to make a scene for once in his life.

"We're going to the Death Room to talk about possible ways to defeat the 'Devil Weapon'." Spirit said. "I was asked to gather some of the victims of Jyin's rampage by Lord Death. Other students and staff who also encountered Jyin will also be present."

"You can join us if you want." Crona said. "I think this gathering will benefit you guys."

Everyone else nodded and murmured in agreement and so the entire group heads to the Death Room. When everyone entered the doors to the Death Room, all the students were surprised to see the amount of people present. There is at least twelve individuals if not more who're surrounding Lord Death's platform. It was hard to believe so many people were attacked by Jyin in only a few months. What everyone present had in common was not only that they were attacked by the 'Devil Weapon', they were all weapon and miester pairs. After a short while, Lord Death appeared before the people.

 After a short while, Lord Death appeared before the people