Chapter 6: Demon Sword vs Devil Weapon, A Deadly Fight

This chapter will be packed with intense action with the fight of Crona and Jyin! Therefore, expect a longer chapter than usual. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter like the others. As always, I don't own Soul Eater.

~Previously on The Weapon That Wants to Change the World: Crona was sent on a mission to capture Jyin, who is wrecking havoc. After traveling to a town called Aguave, he went out in the night to meet and fight the 'Devil Weapon' in a one on one battle, who's more than happy to fight him.

Jyin made the first move and snakes his way towards Crona head on. Jyin then launch a successful punch to Crona's face and was strong enough to push him back, despite his sturdy body. Unlike his previous battles, Jyin went with a different tactic. Jyin, without hesitation, released jabs and punches at Crona all at once in order to prevent Crona to retaliate. Even though Jyin's attacks are hitting Crona, the Black Blood in his veins prevented his body from taking any major damage that would normally be severe. However, Jyin shows no sign of stopping on his end and Crona needs to fight back. In a brief moment, Jyin's hand came in contact with the Demon Sword.

"Scream Resonance!"

Ragnorok let out a loud scream from the blade and that made Jyin reel back from the noise

Ragnorok let out a loud scream from the blade and that made Jyin reel back from the noise. The scream shatters the windows of the surrounding buildings and cracks the wooden surfaces. With his ears ringing, Jyin felt his entire body vibrate from the attack. Jyin's body made spastic movements from his hands to his feets, its if as he touched a buzzsaw of huge power. He had to force himself to cover his ears with spasming hands. Crona took this opportunity to attack and swings his sword towards Jyin while he's in a daze. However, Jyin ducks underneath the blade and dodges Crona's other attacks before retreating to the top of the nearest building.

"Has he already recovered from Scream Resonance?" Ragnorok asked shocked.

"No, he instinctively dodged as he knew that I would attack from right then and there." Crona said keeping his posture. "Look, his balance is still off from the scream."

Crona has spent extra time with his foster parents, training and learning to become a greater miester than he currently was. Getting trained by a Death Scythe and the DWMA's best miester comes a long way. His fighting technique and his knowledge on fighting are on a higher scale than before.

What was that?! Jyin thought as he grips his hand to stop it from shaking. That is definitely no ordinary sword, it's more like a chainsaw with no blades. Is this the rumored Demon Sword? I need to find a way to bypass it or I'll be in trouble.

After Jyin recovers quickly from Scream Resonance, jumps from the rooftop and prepares to attack Crona. Before Crona can react to block or prepare to counter, Jyin already closes the gap between them with his fist ready. Jyin threw a punch that went so fast it looked as he had two extra arms. The punch hit Crona's chest, his upper and his lower abdomen.

"Three Point Jab!" Jyin yells.

Crona coughs a bit of blood and cracks a small smirk.

"And Mach...Argh!"