Chapter 20: The Jaded Weapon vs the Bone Swordsman. The Fearsome Power of Hisui!

I still can't believe I'm still writing a Soul Eater fanfic. I bet not many would read it now that it's been about 10 years since it ended. So, instead I may be starting on writing an original. I'm not so sure if I want to continue writing my other fanfics, but if you do, please let me know. Also if you know anyone who would like to read my story, please tell them because this is my most favorite work and I wish to show others about it. Enough of my ramble, lets continue with the story. I don't own Soul Eater.

"The Jaded Weapon? What kinda name is that?"

"An alias if you wish to know🎵."

Inside the depths of the Green Stone Forest, a pair stands face to face. Hisui, or the Jaded Weapon which she just named herself in order to protect her identity, and Marrow, a student of Mifune. After defeating Marrow's allies, he is force to fight Hisui in order to get his way. This objective is to rid of Hisui since she is invading the swordsmen territory when collecting plants.

"You said you were a top student of Mifune, but I don't think your all that strong if your like them." Hisui said pointing at the fallen swordsmen. "It's not like your Mifune.🎵"

"Regardless of who you are or how strong I am, the fact that you defeated my fellow swordsman is still a heavy sin." Marrow angrily said as he reached for the hilt of his sword. "I'll have to make you pay."

"You were the one who sent them to battle me." Hisui said.

It was quick. Marrow stepped towards Hisui in one swift motion and in a flash, he drew his sword at her. Hisui manages to block Marrow's slash by crossing her arms and the impact from the collision made a ripple in the air. Unlike his peers, Marrow's sword didn't break indicating the difference in his strength and theirs.

"You got sturdy arms." Marrow commented as he grinded his sword against Hisui's arms. "Or armor."

"Your surprisingly strong." Hisui said back.

After a few seconds, Hisui extended her arms pushing Marrow back with great force. Hisui didn't notice until now that the blade was sharp enough to cut through her shirt sleeves which reveals her wrist guards. What was most unusual was how it was cut. Hisui noted that the tears looked more like rips than a clean cut.

"Your body is as hard as iron, but I should have no trouble with cutting you down." Marrow said as he showed off his sword to Hisui. "This is my personal sword, Thoracic. There hasn't been any armor that this sword couldn't cut."

True to it's name, the blade of Marrow's sword was lined with ridges like that of the human spine

True to it's name, the blade of Marrow's sword was lined with ridges like that of the human spine. The color of the blade is similar to bone and had black stripes running down the sides. Hisui now understood that the sword's serrated will prove hard to block if she want's to avoid bleeding. His sword was able to cut through her wrist guards so his claim is no bluff.

Normal guarding won't work against his blade. Hisui thought to herself as she tears off her wrist guard. Also, this guy is on a whole different level than the others.