Chapter 14: Girl time with the Thompson Sisters. Jyin must fend for himself.

Hello again! I want to get to the point this point so please enjoy the chapter.I don't own Soul Eater, just the OC's.

After Jyin's reckless arm wrestle with Black Star, he and Hisui decided to do some quick shopping. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay out long since Hisui needs to get back to her tent. Surprisingly enough, business has been doing better than what Hisui has predicted. Hisui personally thought it was because of the changes Jyin made. When the duo got back, Hisui made Jyin take over the cashier as punishment for causing a ruckus since he hates staying still at the counter. While he's there, Hisui thought that she should reorganized the shelves and items before the customers arrive. Some time afterwards, a certain trio returned to pay a visit.

"How's it going?" Liz asked as she, Patty and Kid entered the tent.

"Doing good, we just returned to the tent and just finished preparations🎵." Hisui replied as she finished organizing the perfumes.

Before Liz and Hisui split off, they exchanged numbers and have been texting every once in awhile.

"We?" Kid questioned.

"Ooo, who are you?" Patty asked approaching Jyin curiously.

Jyin couldn't give a response quickly and didn't know how to respond to Patty on the spot. Jyin didn't think about others calling him out. It was usually him calling others out.

"Umm, uhh I'm..."

"He's my friend and assistant who came to help me🎵." Hisui quickly responded. "He came here last evening and is now helping me run the shop."

Jyin could be seen exhaling with relief. Hisui wasn't much of a liar and decided to leave out the important parts while still telling the truth. After all, Jyin is now her assistant and he is helping her run the shop. Of course, their plot to overthrow the academy must stay a secret between the two of them.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." Kid said raising his hand, which Jyin reluctantly accepted.

"Yeah! You look so cool." Patty said admiring Jyin's attire. "What's your name?"

Jyin and Hisui both froze. Neither of them thought of a name to hide Jyin's identity.

"It's uhh Jack!" Jyin stuttered.

Hisui raised an eyebrow at Jyin. He doesn't look like a Jack to her, but it seemed to work fine so it should be ok.

"In that case, hi Jack it's nice to meet you." Kid said redoing his greeting.

"Same." Jyin replied.

"We were going to the mall and decided to drop by and ask if you would like to come since we became such good shopping buddies?" Liz asked. "Since you got someone to cover for you, it should be fine right?"

"Well I would like to look around, but I don't want to leave Jy...Jack by himself." Hisui said almost slipping Jyin's real name. "Besides I don't really have the money to go shopping at the mall."

"It's ok, we'll be using Kid's credit card!" Patty said patting Kid's back.

Kid?! Jyin and Hisui thought simultaneously.

"This may be late, but are you Death the Kid by chance?" Jyin asked Kid.

"Yeah, that's me." Kid casually responded. "Why do you ask?"

"It's my first time seeing you in person." Jyin said smiling. "And I really wanted to see you face to face after hearing that your the son of Lord Death."

"I haven't noticed until now, but your hair is really weird🎵." Hisui said bluntly. "It has three white stripes on one side, but not the other. You should really fix that."