Chapter 3: Recovery of the Defeated. His Name is Jyin.

This chapter took a little longer to type out than I would have hoped for, but never the less I hope you enjoy the following chapter. I don't own Soul Eater.

The news of the capture party being defeated spread like a wild fire. After the day of the event, the students and staff came to learn the name Jyin. Unfortunately for the staff of the DWMA, this information was released to soon and were afraid of the results of what the students would think.

As of now, the DWMA infirmary is currently occupied by the six students who went to capture Jyin. Their injuries varied from bruises to broken and they were all unconscious when the recovery party found them. Clay needed to go under surgery due to the large cut on his torso. According to Professor Stien however, they are all expected to have a full recovery in less than a weeks time. Thanks to the groups efforts, the DWMA finally knows the following; the attacker's name and his motive. The cost of this information was little in comparison to the six injured students, but it was better than nothing.

~At the Albarn/Evans residence

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"I don't think having a bunch of us going over to the infirmary is a good idea. You can go to represent all of us."

Maka wanted to deliver a 'get well' fruit basket to the hospitalized students and is currently asking Soul to accompany her.

"All right then, I'm off." she said leaving out the door.

"Take as much time as you need." Soul answers back.

~At the DWMA infirmary

"Thank you for visiting 'Scythe Miester' Maka

"Thank you for visiting 'Scythe Miester' Maka." Goe said with a bow. "Your weapon and friends are not with you?"

"I came to represent all of them." Maka smiles putting down the fruit basket.

As of right now, Black Star and Tsubaki are paying a visit to a friend's place and babysitting the child there. As for Kid, Liz, and Patty, they are taking a trip to the mall buying girl accessories for whatever reason.

Aside from Maka and Goe, all of the wounded miesters and weapons were also accounted for. Everyone was awake expect for Ox, who has taken the most damage out of the six. He had a broken arm, fractured one of his legs, 3 fractured rib bones, and a dislocated jaw. Luckily, Professor Stien was able fix his bones and patch him up before his injuries became worse than it could have been. Ox was lucky to be discharged in a week rather than a month or longer even thanks to Stein medical expertise.

"Do you want to know more?" asks a hoarse voice from one of the beds.

Maka turned to see a bandaged and casted Harvar. Aside from his bandages he seems okay, but the lenses on his glasses were cracked which indicated he was struck pretty hard at one point during the previous fight.

"That would be very helpful to know." Maka said as she pulls up a chair to sit on."Is this Jyin guy strong or just someone who use some cheap trickery?" she asks.