Chapter 12: A Lovely Dinner with Heroes and Villains.

A friend of mine told me that this story needed more SoulxMaka moments since it's one of the tags. With that in mind, I will dedicate this chapter to romance. I will warn that romance is not my strong point, but I want to expand my horizon with this story. In any case, I expect this to be a cringe chapter so bare with me. I don't own Soul Eater.

At the end of the first day of the 'Purgatory Bazaar', Soul and Maka went back to their apartment to put away their purchased items. Upon arrival, they were surprised that Blair wasn't there laying on the couch or greeting them happily.

"Must be happy hour at the bar." Soul said looking at clock.

The pair put their things down and finally settled down onto their couch after hours of walking and shopping. Soul especially was exhausted since he had to carry most of the stuff. Not only that, but also had to keep up with Maka's excited pace. Going shopping isn't really his thing. For him, it was dreadfully tiring. Although, he will never tell Maka that to her face.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Soul lazily said as he headed down the hall.

"Sure, I'll get dinner ready." Maka responded back.

When Soul left for the bathroom, Maka went right to cooking. She eyed on the flower that she bought and was hesitant to add it to their dinner. Then she noticed a rectangular parcel which neither of them bought in her shopping bag. Maka picked the parcel up to see what it was and as she did a piece of paper dropped to the floor. It had her name labeled on it. Curious, she picked it up and read it.

Dear Maka,

Thank you for visiting my shop. The little time we spent together was quite fun. What's inside this parcel is an apology for your partner for eating the flower. He looks pretty spent so this will bring his spirit back up. Anyhow consider using this as a gift for him putting up with you dragging him around the Bazaar.

From, Hisui

After reading the note, she felt happy for making her day and visiting

After reading the note, she felt happy for making her day and visiting. On the other hand, Maka couldn't help but feel sorry for Soul. He could've said something along the way, but he's just so stubborn. Maka noticed that there more was written down.

P.S. Maybe you can have some make up time ;).

Maka face went up in steam and furiously crumbled the note. They are NOT at that stage, it's just waaaaaay too early. Both of them are too young if Hisui was referring to what she think she's referring to. However, she slowly started to fantasize about it. The image of Soul slowly embracing her and....

Click.

She snapped out of her trance when she heard the shower turning on. Maka blushed furiously, she couldn't believing what she was daydreaming about. She needs to make dinner before Soul comes out. She slapped her face getting focused on the main task.