Chapter 11: A day in the Bazaar. A new character is introduced. (Part 2)

Ok, continuing the chapter to part 2. Read,Enjoy, and don't own Soul Eater.

  ~Previously on The Weapon That Wants to Change the World:  The Soul Eater gang decided to take a trip to the annual 'Purgatory Bazaar'. Even though they all went they're separate ways, they all met the herbist Hisui who runs her tent the 'Honest Herbs'. As of now, Maka and Soul had just entered her shop introduced themselves and are currently browsing the tent.

Maka and Soul started to look around the shop now that introductions are finished. Meanwhile, Hisui went to pick up a few more items from the shelves and propped them on the counter prepared to remake her 'salad dressing'. She was still in a frustrated mood despite meeting the pair and she was actually quite embarrassed about what they saw. In reality, Hisui is actually terrible at making food. Although others had tried to convince her to give up on it, she continues to cook anyway. Even if she knows that it's going to go wrong.

"What kind of plant is this?" Maka as asked picking up a large black and blue flower from one of the shelves.

"That flower holds contents that can relieve stress and fatigue if prepared correctly and eaten.🎵" Hisui said as she plucked the flower from Maka's hand. "Here, let me show you."

Maka and Soul curiously followed Hisui to see what she was planning to do. Hisui walked towards to the counter with the flower in hand and then pulled out a stone mortar along with a wooden pestle from below the counter. Soul started to get concerned that she would burn the flower, just like that salad dressing from before. Hisui started her preparations by washing the flower with the warm tap water from her portable sink and placed it inside the mortar. After that, she took a pinch of what like pepper from a jar that was next to her and sprinkled it on the flower. Hisui also added some sort oil from behind her and it inside the bowl too. She then grabbed her pestle and grounded the flower up. The pair were surprised on how fast she was able to move her hand while grinding the flower. After, a while of grinding a sweet smell wafted from the bowl. She's a terrible cook, but she makes up for her advanced herb preparation skills.

"Here eat this." Hisui said handing Maka and Soul a two small spoonful of whatever Hisui made from the strange flower.

Maka casually ate it while Soul hesitated a bit before slowly biting into it.

"Wow, somehow I feel... lighter?" Maka said after eating it. "This stuff really does relieve you from stress."

"Ugah!"

"Ugah!"

Both girls looked down to see Soul on his knees while clutching his throat and gagging. After a while, he turned pale and fainted giving the girls a fright. Hisui walked over to the counter where the flower was and paled as she read the label.

"I forgot that this flower also has a strong effect on males.🎵" Hisui said as both girls sweatdropped.

Maka then tried fanning her weapon as an attempt to wake him up. Apparently it worked and Soul suddenly sprung up from the floor breathing loudly, trying to catch his breath.