Chapter 10: The Result of the Battle. Will the DWMA Take Further Action?

Hi,again! I just wanna say thanks for nearly reaching 700 reads! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying and reading my fanfic. it really means a lot to me. Anyways enjoy the new chapter. I don't own Soul Eater.

2 days.

That was how long Crona has been put under medical procedure by Stein. The news of Crona's defeat had to be kept in secret to most. If word came out that the 'Devil Weapon' defeated the Demon Sword miester, it could cause panic among the students. Ever since the identity of Jyin's identity was leaked, the staff of the DWMA were sure to be careful of what is going on regarding the case. The two individuals who took the news of Crona's condition the hardest were Stien and Marie. Marie was in tears when she saw Crona's battered body for the first time and refused to leave his side throughout the first night of Crona returned. On the following day, Crona felt a lot better and was prepared to leave the following day. It was unbelievable on how fast Crona was able to recover despite having such severe injuries.

"Howdy Crona! How ya feeling?" asked Lord Death who decided to pay a visit to Crona since he was close to making a full recovery.

"I'm doing a whole lot better sir." Crona responded with a smile.

"That's good to hear, just thought to check up on you!" Lord Death said with a thumbs up before leaving.

Meanwhile, Stien and Spirt were discussing Crona's condition in the DWMA staff room. They both wanted some time fro themselves to collect their thoughts. After all, Crona's condition after his defeat was almost dire.

"So how's Crona doing now?" Spirit asked as he glanced over at a sleeping Crona. "The last time you treated him was the battle against Medusa and I assume that you have a pretty good idea on how his body works."

"Well, the surgery and check-ups went well and Crona's currently stable physically, but there is something that still bothers me." Stien said as he puffed out smoke from his cigarette.

"It's the Black Blood, isn't it?" Spirit asks with concern in his voice.

"Close, it's Ragnorok." Stien responded. "Ever since Crona came back, I haven't seen any movement or responses from him."

"Do you think it's because of the amount of Black Blood Crona lost during the battle?" asked Spirit.

"Can't say for sure, but the only choice we have is to wait for activity or i'll need to find a way to wake him because it's bothering me that he isn't responding." Stien said, "He haven't been this dormant before, even after the fight with Medusa."

Both took a moment of silence.

"Anyways, Black Blood is still something that is new and we should've put more research into the subject." Stien continued. "This will be a fun operation on how the Black Blood works."

Spirit could feel the madness of Stien as he rambled on about the Black Blood. All Spirit could wish for is Crona's safety in hoping that Stien won't do anything too crazy with him.

~Back at the DWMA nurse's office

The gang decided to visit Crona after hearing that he almost fully recovered. When they arrived at the nurse's office, they also saw Sid, Naigas, Kim and Jackie who were with Crona.

"How are you guys? We were so worried after hearing about what happened." Maka said as she rushed over to her injured colleges.

"I'm sorry everyone." Crona said with a sad expression,"I failed my mission."

"How dare you say that!" Sid scolded, "You delivered major injuries to Jyin which none of us could ever do! Even if you couldn't subdue him, we couldn't be more proud of you for standing up to him for that long."