Chapter 1: At the DWMA. Same as Usual?

Sorry for the delay. Just to clarify in case of future questions, this is based on the anime timeline. There will also be some Soul and Maka shipping in this chapter, so fair warning. Thanks for reading my fanfic! I don't own Soul Eater.

"Maka Chop!"

"What the hell Maka?!"

Today is a normal typical day at the Albarn/Eater residence. The starts with Soul being assaulted by Blair in the morning, then is assaulted by Maka and finally the duo goes off to school after they finish breakfast. Mornings was typically uncool for Soul and he usually dreads it. Once the pair gets on Soul's bike and drive to the school, Soul could feel that Maka is still mad. He understood why Maka would get mad, after all they just dated and Blair's actions are just getting in the way sometimes. You would think Maka would get used to it by now, but the constant pattern must be getting under her skin.

"You know Maka, this wasn't my fault it was Blair's." Soul complained, "Why couldn't you chop her?"

"I'm sorry, I missed her and hit you instead." Maka replied in a monotone voice.

Soul doubted it, but decided not to push on into the subject for the sake of his poor head. Soon, the reached their destination and Soul then parked his bike at the bottom of the stairs of the DWMA and then they silently made they're way up. As the two reached up to the top of the stairs to the academy, they heard a loud voice coming from above. The further up they went, the more recognizable the voice was. There was only one person that the pair could think of that could yell a ruckus. Just as the pair figured, at the entrance of the DWMA, Black Star was yelling about his "star" accomplishment. Ever since they defeated Asura, his ego grew even bigger and it became harder to contain his enthuasium. Alongside him is Tsubaki who is bowing apologetically to the students and staff passing by.

"The mighty Black Star welcomes you all!" Black Star continually yelled with pride. "Oh! Maka! Soul! Come here guess what I..."

"Maka Chop!"

Maka ran up to Black Star and chopped him, then gave him a 'shut the hell up' look

Maka ran up to Black Star and chopped him, then gave him a 'shut the hell up' look. Once satisfied, Maka walked off to class as if nothing has happened. Tsubaki tried fanning the now unconscious Black Star, hoping for him to recover. Soul sighed, he feels like its going to be a long day.

"Thank goodness you shut him up. I'm surprised he didn't lost his voice by know." a voice said coming up from the staircase.

The voice came from Death the kid. He and the Thompson sisters appeared to the scene from walking up the stairs. After the group waited for Black Star to wake up, they headed to class together. As they walked towards Stien's classroom, they saw Crona who has the same class as them.

"Hey Crona, how have you been doing?" Maka asked.

"Hello Maka, I'm doing fine." Crona responded.

Ragnorok popped out of Crona interrupting the greetings. "Don't I get a hello to washboard?" he rudely asked.

Maka replied with a straightforward "No." You can almost see the fire in her eyes. Soul decided to break the tension between the two.