Morning

N.Yuta
Morning
Word count: 941

Yuta's POV

I was awake but kept my eyes closed. I don't want to get out of bed yet. Y/n is laying next to me, still asleep. I just listened to her soft snoring and the birds outside. I can enjoy this for hours. But it can't last, y/n woke up. I still keep my eyes closed. She gets up and goes out of the room. Not much later she comes back in and sits next to me. Is she on her phone? Is she reading her book? Maybe she's just staring at me. I smiled at the thought.

Y/N's POV

I woke up, I see Yuta still asleep. It's 7 in the morning so I decide to let him sleep. I get up to get a glass of water and I return back to the room. I sit down and drink my water while looking around. The sun is shining and birds are chirping. I smile to myself, I wish it could be like this everyday. I'm still a little tired so I lay back down. Close to Yuta, I go with my hand through his hair and kiss his forehead. I close my eyes again and fall asleep after a while.

Yuta's POV

Once she was asleep I open my eyes. I hold her close to me. "I love you." I whisper, not wanting to wake her. It's 7.30 in the morning now. Over 15 minutes she has to get up and get ready for work. I pout, it's my free day but y/n couldn't get the day off. I take her in my arms. I rest my head against hers and close my eyes. Hugging her for the resting time. Soon enough her alarm goes off. She tries getting out of my grip, but I don't want to let go. "Huh, work. I'm sorry I can't be with you baby." She whispers thinking I'm still asleep. Before she could get up I pulled her back in bed. "Just stay." I whine.

"Also a good morning. But I can't, I have work. I'm really sorry." She kisses me. I gave her pecks all over her face and shoulders. "Call and say you're sick. Or that something happened with me and that you can't leave me alone." She sighs. "I really can't stay. We're working on a big project. Which is the main reason why I couldn't get off today." Y/n gets up and walks to the bathroom. My head falls back into my pillow, with a deep sigh. "It's not fair."

I had an idea and got out of bed. I ran to the kitchen and quickly made breakfast for both of us.  I made a few pancakes and a bowl with fruit, y/n's favourite. A glass of juice and it was all ready, I was just on time. Y/n got out the shower as I walked in with the food. "Sit down, relax and enjoy the food. And don't mind me hugging you while you do." She chuckles. "That's so sweet, thank you baby." I kissed and back hugged her as she started enjoying the food.

"You still didn't say something back from earlier." I looked at her wondering what it could be. "I told you good morning, and I got no response on that." She pouts. "Good morning princess!" Her smile grew. "It's indeed a good morning, thanks to you. Here take a bite, you haven't eaten yet." I shook my head. "First you, I'll eat later." After she finished I brought everything back to the kitchen and washed the dishes. "Yuta." I hear y/n whine. "What's wrong?" I went back to our room. "I can't decide what to wear." I laugh and looked at the clothes that are spread over the bed. "Wear that with your boots, those black ones. You know which ones I mean."

Y/N's POV

I got dressed, brushed my teeth and finished my makeup and hair. I went back to the kitchen where Yuta was. "Woah, so pretty. You can't go out like that for work." I furrowed. "Why not? You chose this." He hums. "I know, but your male workers are going to be all over you. I don't allow that." I rolled my eyes at him. "You're the only one I have my eyes on. I don't care about the male workers. And if the try something I just show them some new thangs." I joked, Yuta chuckling. "Then you call me and I'll show them." He corrects.

"We can still get lunch together, right?" He asks before I leave the apartment. "Of course. As long as you enjoy your free morning." I wink but he pouted. "What's wrong?" He shrugs. "Tell me." He hugs me. "Why is the morning not longer? I want to be with you." I hug him back. "Get dressed, I'll wait for you and call work I can't come." Yuta's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" I nod. "Now get dressed, if I don't go to work we can better go and enjoy the day." He smiles and sprints to the room getting dressed.

Yuta's POV

I hold her hand in mine. "First we're going to this beautiful place, I enjoy walking and taking pictures. Afterwards we can have lunch and in the afternoon we're going shopping." I told y/n seeing her big smile. "I can't wait." We get in the car, blast some of our favourite songs as Yuta drives us to his amazing hiking spot. It's a crazy morning, but I still enjoy it. Because I'm with my love.

~
A/N: I know this was a little short. Next time I'll try to reach at least the 1000 words. Have a nice and good morning/evening. 💚🌱

Next up:
Q.Kun