Radio

H.Renjun
Radio
Word count: 1093

Y/N's POV

We had a radio interview today, I always like it. But of course not as much as meeting our fans. We get ready to start. After the song was finished, our interview started. Everything went smoothly and nice. "And y/n, what artists do you listen to lately?" The mc asks.

"Oh uh." I wasn't sure if I could say it. "I listen to NCT dream lately. Their music is so refreshing." I say. "Y/n is a big fan of NCT, for real!" One of my members exposed me. I got all flustered and shy, it's not only radio, there are cameras too.

"Really, then do you also have a bias?" Was the next question, what else could it be? "I look up to Renjun." I shyly answer. "And why, fans must be curious now." The mc said. "Because his voice, I'd like to be able and do these high notes as well."

As soon as the interview ended we went back to the dorm. I looked on some social media and saw people posting about the interview already. "It's everywhere now." I mumble. "What is everywhere?" One of the girls ask. "About me listening to NCT and liking Renjun." I think I'll hear this for the rest of my life.

Renjun's POV

I had work at the radio station again. I really enjoy being mc on a radio show. We were talking about recent events like some comebacks from some groups. But suddenly something else is brought up. "Renjun, have you heard about it yet?" I didn't know about what. "Y/n said on a recent radio interview that she listens to NCT dream."

It was nice hearing that, I honestly also like listening to her and her group's music. "She even said she likes you, what are your thoughts on that?" I didn't know about this and it made me blush. Did she really said that? "Well, I didn't know about it. But yeah, I also listen to her music. Y/n looks very nice and a great person to be around."

"Could she be your type?" I nervously laughed. If she hears this I'm ruined. She sure is my ideal type, but I can't say that on the radio. "Uh no comment. I mean, she's not ugly but I never met her before. I don't know if she can be my type." Yes, I'm screwing it. I already can imagine everyone teasing me about this.

Y/N's POV

We were on weekly idol today. It's going to be fun, I already know. We introduced ourselves as a group and did some game. After that we had to act cute, I've seen other idols do this. It's awkward but I gotta do this anyway. "Y/n no pressure, just think that you're doing this for someone special."

Why'd they say that? They didn't do that with the others. I finished the song and had a little breakdown after, acting cute is not my thing. As soon as the filming stopped we had another interview scheduled. We drive to the place and get ready for it.

Different questions were answered. Most about our last comeback and the dorm life. "We heard there's something going around lately. It's about a certain male idol, Huang Renjun." Of course, this had to come. I knew it and I tried mentally prepared for this, but it has no use.

"Y/n, do you listen to the radio often?" The mc asks. "Uh not so often no. We have a lot of schedules, that's why." I explain. "Have you heard about Renjun? On his radio show he got asked about you and this was his response." They showed me a short video. I'm sure my cheeks are a bright pink.

"You 2 have never met before? Really never?" I shook my head. "No, not once." I answer. "Would you like to meet him?" I didn't know what to say. How do I respond to this? I want all of this to stop, the many attention me and Renjun are getting just for one thing I said. This must be tiring for him as well.