Games

L.YangYang
Games
Word count: 1028

Y/N's POV

"You're sure about this? We still can go home now." My brother, Xiaojun said. "I am sure, how bad can it be?" We get out of the car. It's the first time to meet whole WayV. I've met YangYang a couple times and Lucas once before, but that's all. He opens the front door and we already can hear some loud talking. "You're really sure about it?" I nod. "Hey gu- What's going on here?"

"I don't know anymore." Kun sighs. "I'm sorry y/n, maybe it's better to come back another time." I shook my head. "Just let me." I take a step forward. "Stop making a mess, right now!" I scream, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me. "Y/n!" YangYang and Lucas smile. "Hey guys." I smile back at the 2. "You brought your sister finally?" Hendery asks, Jun nodding in response.

"When I left this morning it was still clean, what happened?" He asks. "Well, It wasn't my fault!" Lucas puts his hands in the air. "It's all of us Lucas. We're sorry y/n, but it's nice meeting you." Kun smiles. "It's okay, it's not that bad. Let me help clean this up." They all look at me confused. "Why'd you? You're our guest, you don't need to clean." Winwin said.

"It's okay, just let me do it. I want to do it." I started with the bowl of dog food that got spilled. Bella sniffling What I was doing. "Hey cutie." I start petting her. "Let me help you clean." YangYang gets up and starts helping. "Now you're going to help? Every time I ask you don't do anything!" We both laugh at Kun. "You're not y/n."

We all helped and finished cleaning. I was sitting on the ground with Louis. "He already likes you? That's not fair, it took me a couple days." I laugh at what YangYang said. "But how did you approach the cat? I was just sitting here and he came to me, I let him sniffle a bit and he just stayed." YangYang shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Wanna play a game?" He asks. "What game?" I asked curious.

"Anything you want. Come I'll show you." I follow YangYang but Dejun stopped us. "Where are you going?" He asks. "We're going to play some games. There's nothing wrong with that right." He shook his head. "Not alone on his room, nah ah." Both me and YangYang sigh. "But it's just a game. I won't do anything wrong with your sister!"

"You better don't! But no seriously, I don't want you to be in any of the guys' room alone with them." He's never been like this. He never acted like this when I was with my guy friends back in high school. "I'm sorry, maybe we can play games in the living room." I tell YangYang. "Uh yes sure."

We started playing games on the PS4. "Hah I won again!" I clap my hands. "No, I just let you win." YangYang defends himself. "No no no, you know I'm too good. Another round?" He was quick with answering and starting another round. I was almost winning as he pushed against my shoulder. "Hey that's cheating!" I do the same to him. "Now you're cheating too!"

"Kids, stop fighting." Dejun comes and sits between us. "You want some?" He holds his snack in front of my face. "Jun I can't see, get that out of the way." I slightly push his arm away. "Can I have some?" YangYang asks but Xiaojun ignores his question. "Okay, stop the game. What's your problem?" I ask my brother. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"Don't act all innocent. You just ignored YangYang completely! You come sit between us, tell me I can't be with him on his room to just play games. You never did this in high school, why now?" I'm not mad, just irritated. "Are you jealous? You want me to meet your friends and when I meet them you try to keep me away from them, make up your mind!"

"I'm not jealous, I just try to protect you!" He raises his voice. "Protect me for what? YangYang being too cute? If so, you're too late." After I exposed myself I could slap myself. "For that, I don't want you to fall in love with any of them. Guess I'm already too late." He goes with his hands through his hair. "Why don't you want that? What if I like anyone, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"It's not about what I'm going to do. I just don't want you to get hurt. Not that they'll hurt you but love can be cruel sometimes." I didn't know what to say, it was pure silence. "You really like him?" Xiaojun asks. "I don't know. Maybe." I sit with my head in my hands. "He likes you too. You should tell him."

"But you don't want me to date." I look at him in confusion. "No I don't want to, but I can't tell you what to do and what not to. It's still your life and your decision." I hug him tight. "Thank you Jun!" I thank him. "Now go tell him before I stop you again." I go to the kitchen thinking YangYang would be there. "Where is he?" I asked. "I think he's in his room." Ten tells me.

I knock on his door. "YangYang?" He opens the door. "I'm sorry for my brother." I start. "What did he say?" He asks. "He just doesn't want me to get hurt by love. That's why he's so overprotective, probably also because he knows you like me." YangYang's cheeks flushing red. "And I like you too."

"You do?" I nod and we hug. YangYang quickly let go of the hug. "He probably doesn't want us to date." His smile fading a little. "It's totally fine, Dejun let's me date." I tell YangYang. "Really? Oh wow! So uh, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He suddenly became shy. "Yes, of course!"

~
A/N: sooo... we're at YangYang, that means only 2 members left. But I'll also do a few chapters of each unit as a reactions or something, I'm not sure yet... but yes, this book is reaching its end🤧 but like I already once mentioned I'm working on something else already 💚🌱

 but yes, this book is reaching its end🤧 but like I already once mentioned I'm working on something else already 💚🌱