Scary

K.Doyoung
Scary
Word count: 1013

Y/N's POV

I was waiting in front of their door. I already knocked a few times. I knock once again, the door opens but no one was there. "Uh hello guys?" I walked in and the door shut behind my back. Before I could turn around to see what it was, Haechan scared me. "OMG I hate you!" I hit his shoulder. "Why'd you scare me?" He was just laughing. "Y/n? What was that yell?" I hug Doyoung. "I pranked her haha. You should've seen her reaction!" I glared at him. "I'm going to get you back!" He laughs and goes back to his room. "Next time you open the door okay."

"Are you still thinking how you're going to scare him?" Doyoung asks and I nod. "I need to, it's every time I see him that he does something like that." I tell. "You're just easy to scare. Remember that time at the restaurant and someone dropped their fork next to you." He laughed telling the story. "Yes I remember. I'm going to the kitchen, I'm sure there are nice people who don't laugh with me." Doyoung grabs my hand. "Oh please stay, I was just joking. Don't leave me alone." He whines but I still walk out.

"Hey guys." I sit down with Johnny, Jaehyun and Taeyong. "Want food? There's still left from lunch." I nod and get a plate with food from Taeyong. "Why are you so down?" Johnny asked. "First Haechan and now Doyoung. Why thinks everyone it's funny when I get scared?" Jaehyun chuckles next to me but tries hiding it with a cough. "Not you as well." He gave up and starts laughing. "It's just, you have such a cute reaction. We can't help but laugh." I looked at Johnny. "Am I cute?" He nods. "If you want me to be honest, yes your reactions are cute."

"Don't worry y/n, it's not a bad thing to be cute." Taeyong sits down as well. "But that's the reason why they keep pranking me." 2 arms wrapped around me making me jump up. "Calm down it's just me." Doyoung says kissing my head. "You get scared with the smallest things." I stood up and walked away to Doyoung's room. I pull the blankets over my head. I'm tired of this. "Baby, are you okay? We're all sorry. We didn't mean to upset you." He sits down next to the bed waiting for me to pull the covers off of me.

"I'm just done with it! I can't help it that I get scared easily. Making fun of it isn't fun for everyone." I looked at him and saw that he was sorry and worried at the same time. His little pout and his sparkling eyes looking deep in my eyes. "We'll stop from now on. Please don't be mad or sad. I want to see that beautiful smile." He pokes my cheeks making me smile again. "They want to watch a movie, are you coming?" I nod and get up. Everyone was already seated and the movie was about to start.

"What movie is it?" I asked. "A horror." Someone casually said. Doyoung looks at me. "We can go to my room and watch something else." I shook my head. "I'll just watch it. It's not real anyway." I sit next to him holding onto a pillow as I watched the movie. There wasn't anything scary happening. It all seems to be okay. Nothing to worry about. Until that woman opened the door. Some weird scary monster comes out. I scoot closer to Doyoung and hid my face. "It's okay. He's gone again." He whispers. I look up and the monster was indeed gone.

Not much later there was another scary scene happened. Doyoung hugs me and holds my hands. He whispers things to calm me down. "It's over, the movie finished." The last half hour I didn't watch anymore. I was just hiding my face and trying not to focus on the screen or the screaming sounds. "Who wants dinner?" Everyone got excited with these words. "Are you okay?" Doyoung makes sure. "Yes, I think some food will do good." I tell him sitting down at the dinner table.

Doyoung's POV

We were sleeping, it got pretty late so I'm happy to be in my bed now. All of a sudden y/n starts to move around a lot. I tried ignoring it. "Go away." She mumbles. Now I was awake. Why'd she say that. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked. "Go away. Don't come closer." She was sleep talking. She talks louder and louder with every word. Little sweat drops starting to form on her forehead. Should I wake her up? Before I could she woke up from herself. "Just a bad dream, calm down baby." I hug her and hold her close.