Confession

Yuta x Mark
Confession
Word count: 1030

Yuta's POV

"I'm tired. Can you please let me sleep?" Mark asks rubbing his eyes. "But you just woke up." He nods. "Because you walking in and waking me. It's 3am. I'd like to sleep." I sigh and walk out of his room. "He'll never like me the same way." I mumble to myself, losing hope. I go to my room and try to sleep but I have no success. "Yuta. Are you awake?" A voice whispers. "Yes." Taeyong turns on the lights. "What's the matter?" I ask him. "I just can't sleep, what about you?" I look at him and he already knows. "Don't think too much about it. He has it difficult showing his emotions."

I woke up and looked at the time. It's almost noon. I take a shower and get dressed. "Good morning. Actually midday." Johnny greets me. I don't answer and get myself some food. "What's wrong?" He asks but someone else answers instead. "Don't ask. It's been a long night for him." I sit down and eat not looking at anyone. "Yuta." I look up at Mark. "Can we talk?" He asks slowly and hesitant. Johnny and Taeyong left the kitchen and Mark takes a seat.

"Taeyong told me." He starts. "Told you what?" I ask not knowing what he means. "About how you feel." My eyes widened. "He did what? Oh no." I don't dare looking at Mark. He knows how I really feel, he knows it's not just an act in front of the camera. "Do you really feel that way?" I slightly nod. "I'm sorry." I apologise. "Why?" I sigh before telling him. "Because you're an amazing person, I feel good around you. I just like you for who you are." I confess. "I didn't mean it like that. I asked why you're apologising."

My cheeks were burning. Now he knows how I feel and I embarrassed myself. "You don't have to apologise." I looked at Mark with confusion. "What do you mean? Of course I have to apologise, I made it awkward between us because of my stupid feelings." Mark places his hand on my lap, making me blush harder. "I like you too. I mean it. I just never showed it because I thought you didn't like me back."

"Who doesn't like someone like you?" We both chuckle. "Aw, so cute!" We looked at the other side of the room. It were Jungwoo and Haechan. "What did you 2 hear?" Mark asks quick. "Pretty much everything." Haechan casually says. "This is amazing news! The others should know, come Haechan." Jungwoo pulls him out to tell everyone. "Let them be, the guys are allowed to know. Or don't you want to be." He cut me off. "Don't even finish, of course I want to be with you." I smile widely hearing this.

"Congratulations guys!" Johnny walks up to us hugging us tight. "I'm so happy for you!" Taeyong claps his hands. "Thanks." We shyly answer, still processing what's actually going on. "When's the big wedding?" Jaemin walks in with the biggest smile. "Wedding? What no. There's no wedding." Mark answers. "But I thought you 2 are a thing now." I hold Mark close. "We are." I just smile. "But no wedding!" I pout. "Not even in the future?" I chuckle as he panics. "I'm joking. Maybe." I whispered the last part.

Mark's POV

I was sitting on the couch playing a game on my phone, as all of a sudden Yuta lies his head down on my lap. "Do you want to do something? Like together and not just you playing a game on the phone." He asks. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "I don't know. Just something. I want to go outside, I'm tired of sitting all day on the couch." He takes my phone away so I looked at him now. "Want to go somewhere? A restaurant? A café?" He got up. "The park! The sun is shining, let's enjoy this beautiful day."