Brother's best friend

J.Jaehyun & S.Johnny
Brother's best friend
Word count: 1288

Requested by TylerWaffles thanks for
requesting and I hope you like it💕

Y/N's POV

My brother, Jaehyun asked me to come over. Since he and the rest of the guys have been so busy lately we couldn't have our brother-sister day. We always choose 1 day a week it's just us doing something we like. Of course we meet more often than just that one day but it's different you know. It's been a rainy day so we decided to just stay inside, but that means the other guys will be there too. Not that I hate them, it's just that I have a secret crush on Johnny. I don't want Jaehyun to know, he can be overprotective sometimes and it's his best friend we're talking about.

"Y/n! Hey I missed you!" Jaehyun gave me a big hug which I returned of course. People always think brothers and sisters can't get along but here we are. "So What are you planning to do today?" I asked as I walked in sitting next to him on the couch. "We're definitely ordering some food, you can choose. And maybe some games or movie. Or even both." He smiles. This is something we did when we were younger, game and movie night! "Yes! You get the games already, I'll order the food." Jaehyun walks away to get some board games.

I was so focused on my phone ordering food that when I heard someone walk in I assumed it was Jae. "What game are we playing first?" I asked not looking up. "Uh what? Also hello to you." I look up and see Johnny standing. If this ain't embarrassing. "Sorry thought you were Jaehyun. But also hello to you!" He chuckles and sits down next to me. "It's been a while, how have you been?" He asks. "I recently moved you know that right, and I finished decorating the place, now it really feels like a home. Look I got pictures on my phone."

I was showing the pictures and didn't realise we were so close to each other. Once I looked at him I realised it, my cheeks heating up. "Oh Johnny. You're sitting on my spot." Jaehyun said when walking in. "You never make a big deal out of it, why now?" Johnny just asked. "It's my spot, now move. I'm having game night with my sister." Everyone could tell Jaehyun wasn't happy about this, but Johnny knows it's just because he's overprotective. "Have a nice game night you 2." I thank him as he left the living room.

"Did you ever thought about dating him?" Jaehyun asks. I couldn't say anything, just some weird noises coming out of my mouth. "If you did, forget it. I'm not allowing you to date any of the guys." I knew it, that's why I just keep my feelings for myself. "But whatever let's play games now." He smiles. We started with some card game, I won but Jaehyun doesn't give up. He needs to win at least once but I won't let him.

Jaehyun's POV

The movie finished and I looked at y/n, she fell asleep. It's almost 1 in the morning of course she's asleep. "Y/n, go sleep in my bed instead. I'll sleep on the couch." I slightly shook her so she just could go to my room and sleep there, comfortably in a bed. "But I don't have any pyjamas. I'll just go home." I shook my head. "It's more dangerous to drive when you're tired than to drive when you're drunk, I'm not letting you go home. You can wear a shirt and shorts of mine if you want to." She gets up and goes to my room.

Johnny's POV

It was quiet and all lights were turned off. I hope y/n isn't going to be mad if I wake her up. But this is the only moment I can be with her. Everyone is asleep, I can't get caught now. I walked into the room and she was on her phone. "You're awake?" I asked. "Yes, Jaehyun knows that once you wake me up it takes longer to fall asleep again." She sighs. "But why are you here?" She asked innocently and cute. "Y/n stop hiding it, I know it. I know you like me too. I always wanted to tell you this but I never knew when was the right moment. I love you." She gets up and hugs me. "I love you too. But you know a Jaehyun doesn't approve of this."