Bullied

L.Jeno
Bullied
Word count: 1104
Angst (kinda)

Y/N's POV

"I'm still waiting, give it to me!" I just stand there, frozen. "You want to get punched first? Just give it." I still didn't move. I was brave enough not to follow his commands but I'm not brave enough to speak up. This is how every day goes, and no one seems to notice or they just don't dare to say anything about it. If I want to say anything about it people don't believe me. "Give it now!" He pulls my hair, gripping it tight. "Fine, just let go of me so I can take it. It's in my locker." He roughly let's go. I get the different papers and give it to him. "Finally, now get out of my way." I didn't know what he means, he has a whole hallway to walk through. "Or not, stupid kid." He pushed me against the locker before walking away.

The hall was empty and I sat here on the cold floor. The bell rang 10 minutes ago and I'm still not in class. "Are you okay?" A boy's voice sounds. "I'm fine, let go of me." I look up at the boy who tried to help me get up. I've never seen him before. "Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Lee Jeno, I'm new. I'm already late and I don't know where the principals office is. Do you mind showing me the way?" He asks sweet. "I'm also late in class, I can better go as well. Just follow me." I got up and started walking, trying to ignore my hurting shoulder from hitting the lockers before. "I still don't know your name." He said. "Keep it like that and stay away from me, it's the best for everyone."

"Y/l/n y/n, late again? Once more and you'll get detention." The lady said. "Yes I know. Can I go to my class now?" She nods and sends me away. "Ah Lee Jeno, come in. Uh y/n?" It's the principal. Why ain't I faster? "Yes sir?" I turn to face him. "Can you also come into my office?" I nod, following Jeno inside. "Sir I'm sorry I'm late on my first day, I didn't mean to." Jeno apologises. "It's fine, it's your first day it can happen." I couldn't believe him, when I was late on my first day I got a 10 minute speech from him. "Here's your schedule, locker number is on it as well. You'll get your books later. Y/n, you 2 have the same class now. Take him with you and show him around later as well." I nod agreeing.

I don't want this at all, now Jeno probably thinks we can be friends. I don't want him to get into the same hell as I'm going through. He should be hanging around with another group friends. "So your name's y/n, it's pretty." He compliments. "You're the first one to say that. And like I said earlier, just stay away from me okay." We got to our class and I knock on the door. "Late are we?" The teacher asks me. "Yes I'm sorry." I go to my seat and that's when she noticed Jeno. "Are you new?" He nods. "My name's Lee Jeno, I'm sorry for being late too." He apologises, again. He does it a lot. "It's fine, go sit somewhere. I was just collecting the tasks so you didn't miss much of the lesson."

"What class do you have next?" Jeno asks me. "You really don't get it huh? Stop talking with me and stay away. Go to, I don't know maybe them." I point at a group of guys. "But why do I have to leave you?" He asks. "Just because! Now go away." I walked away to my next class. I walked in the room and sat down somewhere in the back. Soon enough Jeno walks in, again. He sees me and sits next to me. "Why?" I asked annoyed. "We have the same class again. And you're the only one I know here." I shook my head, why'd he want to be around me? Doesn't he notice how much of a loser I am? "Hi, are you new?" It was Haechan, oh please take Jeno away from me. "Yes, I'm Jeno." He introduces. "I'm Haechan, you want to sit with me and my friends over there." He looks at Haechan and then at me. "What? I'm not stopping you, just go."

Finally I have no Jeno hanging around me anymore. Now he can be happy and having fun with friends. No bullying for him. It's not that I didn't want to know him but more as a protection to him. Everyone thinks of me like a loser, I don't want anyone to think it about him as well. It was still early and I was at my locker to get some stuff. "Ah here She is again." It was my bully. "Give me your lunch." He commands. "I don't have any." I tell him honestly. "Lunch money then. Quickly." I didn't want to, it's my money for food. He should get his own money for lunch. "Give it! Do you want me to be hungry all day? Where's the money?"

Here we go again. I don't move or say a thing. "Want to be knocked up again huh. Okay, but don't start crying by mommy." He laughs. He starts pushing me around, with a final hard punch against my stomach. "Here have my money." I tried my best not to cry, at least not in front of him. "Bye loser." He pushed me against the lockers, like every day. But this time when my back hit the cold metal I saw someone on the other side of the hall. Tears treating to fall. Jeno runs to me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I don't want you to get bullied as well." I honestly said. "But it's not okay what he does to you."

"Jeno, what are you doing?" Haechan asks him, not him too. Now everyone's going to know that I'm a crybaby. "I'm helping y/n." He holds my hand to get up. "Why? What happened?" Since when does he care what happens with me? "She's getting bullied. Who knows for how long." Both looked worried about me. "If you want or not, you're stuck with me from now. I'll help you and be there whenever you need my help. You're not going to get bullied anymore." Jeno tells me. "Thank you for helping." I thanked him.

~
A/N: I actually wanted to make this more fluff but I failed... 💚🌱

 💚🌱