Smile

W.Lucas
Smile
Word count: 884
(Very) short

Lucas' POV

"Call y/n, she knows what to do." Xiaojun tells winwin. "No, don't call her." I said. "Please don't call her." I practically begged them. "Why not? Look at you! She can help." Hendery said. "I just hurt myself a little when acting stupid. It's nothing bad. See I can stand normally." I showed them but who am I kidding, my knee hurts so bad and I can't stand straight up. "If we don't call y/n, then we'll call a doctor." I looked at Kun when he mentioned a doctor. "No no no, you don't have to. I guess you can call y/n."

"Lucas, I'm sorry." I furrow at YangYang. "If I didn't challenge you, you wouldn't be hurt now." He sat next to me looking at my knee which was clearly swollen. "It's not your fault. If you would've pushed me down or anything then it'd be your fault, but it's not." I tell him. "Y/n is on her way." Ten said when ending a phone call. "What did you tell her?" I asked. "That you were like usual but hurt yourself this time. She said she wasn't surprised at all, but still worried."

"Where is he?" All our heads turned to the door, y/n walking in. "What did you do?" She asks holding my face in her tiny hands. "I fell down and hit my knee, it's swollen. Are you mad?" She shook her head. "No. But just be careful. How many times do you need to get hurt before realising not to do anything like that?" She takes the ice pack off of my knee to look at it. What a luck that she's born in a family full with doctors, how much it scares me though.

"You need to get a scan. I can't just tell you what it is. I'm taking you to the hospital." I look at y/n in fear. She knows how much I hate the hospital and doctors. "Don't worry, they'll just look at your knee and nothing more. You won't get more pain." She gives me a little peck on my nose. "We'll help you get him to the car." And like this our trip to the hospital started. Why me? I don't want to go.

We were waiting for the doctor. I looked around and everywhere were scary pictures on the wall. "Can't we just go home? It'll be over before you know." Y/n shook her head. "Don't be scared. It'll be fine. I'm here with you." She holds my hand. "Can I see your smile? Where's that pretty smile of yours?" She always talks in a tiny voice when she wants to cheer me up, it's cute and it does help make me smile. "Wong Yukhei?" We both look up to see the doctor. "It's fine, don't worry. Think about happy and cute things."

I explained what happened. I was still very nervous. I didn't let go of y/n's hand and gave it a little squeeze. "Can you please come sit here so I can take a closer look." I look at y/n and she nods. "Just go, you're a strong guy." I get up and sit down where the doctor told me to. "Oh I see, it's really swollen. I think a scan can show us more. Does it hurt when I touch it here?" I quickly nod. "Can you bend your knee?" He asks. "Not much." I tell him.

"What if I never can dance again? Or even walk and stand. Y/n, I don't want this!" I whined after I got the scan done. "You'll be able to stand and walk and even dance. They'll probably tell you to rest a lot and maybe some medicines." I sigh. "I'm so sorry for doing this stupid action." She placed a hand on my good knee. "It's okay, you don't have to apologise. This could've happened to anyone."

Just like expected, I have to rest, a whole month. And some medicine to get rid of the swelling. "You know what the good thing is." I started. "What is it?" Y/n asks. "Now we can be a whole month together." I smile. "I still have work. You'll be on your own." I pout. "But who needs to take care of me?" She chuckles at my attempt of acting cute. "Before and after work and on my free days, I'll be there. And the rest of the day you'll have to be a strong independent boy."

"That's not fair. Can't you stay sick at home so we can be together all the time?" Y/n shook her head. "I can't stay 4 weeks at home. I know it'll be boring and difficult but I believe in you!" If we weren't in a car right now I would've hugged her. She's always so nice to me. She always takes so good care of me as well. Y/n is just the best girlfriend I could wish for! "Why that big smile?" She asks. "Just. Thank you for helping me out so much and loving me all the time. I should show you more love as well. I promise I'll from today on. You really deserve my all!"

~
A/N: First of: I'm not saying with this Lucas is stupid or anything where he get hurts from. He's precious asf! And I love him so much!🤧💕 I just thought back at any of the times that one of the guys got injured or anything and I wanted to make some chapter about it. So here I am with this very short imagine, but I kinda like how it turned out tho hehe, stay safe y'all 💚🌱

 So here I am with this very short imagine, but I kinda like how it turned out tho hehe, stay safe y'all 💚🌱