Memory pt.2

J.Jaehyun
Memory pt.2
Word count: 1002

Jaehyun's POV

Tomorrow I can finally leave this hospital. I'm tired of being here, it's just boring. Y/n walks in, I thought she had the day off. "Hey, What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here visiting you, what else. I'm here to inform you about your life, what it was or is before you lost your memory." I sigh, how difficult is it for people to understand that I don't want this. "You have to watch this. This is you Jaehyun. You're an idol, thousands of fans are worried about you and can't wait to see you back. Are you going to throw that all away?" She showed me a couple videos of me performing with a group of guys and multiple comments of fans.

"But I don't remember anything from this. How can I go back if I don't remember any song or dance?" I ask. "That's why it's important to have the other guys around you, that might bring your memories back." I shook my head. "You say it yourself, I might. What if I don't?" She takes my hand in hers. "Don't think like that, I know so many people who got their memory back. Don't fight against it. Jaehyun, please don't change your life because of 1 accident." I looked away and back at her. Why does she make it so hard for me? "Y/n, I don't want to." I tell her once again.

"You're so stubborn. The people who care about you so much. Who lived with you day in, day out. You're leaving them all behind, you're breaking their hearts." This the first time I see her like this. Y/n was always positive and happy, she always helped me with everything. "I don't want to because of you. I don't want to leave you behind. If I go back and remember everything, I have to leave you. When I was still in that coma, I dreamed about someone. A beautiful girl, I shared my life with. I've never seen her before, until I woke up. It's you y/n."

"You don't have to leave me behind. We can still see each other and be together. Your job won't get between that. If you want to start something with me, I want you to recover and go back to your job and friends. They need you and they love you." She tells me. "What do you mean? I don't get it." She shook her head and smiles. "You're joking right? Jaehyun I like you too, do you understand it now?" I shook my head playfully. "Now you're just playing. But seriously, I won't leave you behind if you go back and do what you always do." She smiles.

"Do you mean it? Even with the busy schedules I have with the guys?" She looks at me confused. "How do you know? Were you lying all this time?" I nod slowly. "You're unbelievable!" She throws the pillow at me. "You know I did that for you. I just know how much working it is and I'm scared it will ruin things." She sits down on the bed. "I know that, I know someone who's also an idol. But she still manages to make time for her sister." I was surprised to hear that, it's something I didn't know and so sudden. "If you really like me you can make time and you'll see how this actually can work out. And it's not that there aren't other idols who are in a relationship."

"I'll do my best. After I totally recovered and am ready to start again, I'll go back to work with the boys and sing like always." I smiled. "Was it that difficult to get you this far?" She chuckles. "But tell me, since when do you have your memory back?" She asks. "Well. Ever since Johnny and Taeyong left and I took a long nap. After that I got on my phone and saw videos and pictures, it brought back many good times I had." I tell her. "Never lie to me or anyone again! We were all concerned you know." I acted surprised like I didn't notice that before.

"Are you ready to get back to practice?" Y/n asks holding my hand. "Are you ready to meet all of them at once?" I asked her instead. We walked into the practice room. All of them cheering and greeting me again. "Jaehyun you're back!" I smile seeing them all again. "I'm happy to be back but I want all of you to meet someone special. This is y/n, she helped me a lot during the time I was gone. And we're now dating." Some gasps and awes sounds through the room. "Y/n? From the hospital? Nice to see you again!"

A few months passed and finally we have a comeback. It feels great to be on stage again. But this mean also a lot of work and less time for y/n. But she said she understands and that she'll support me and will come to see the performances. "Are you ready?" Doyoung asks. "I sure am, let's do this!" I smile. "He's not ready yet!" I turned to see Jungwoo. "Why not?" I asked. "You forget to say hi to y/n." When he said her name she walks in the room. I give her a big hug. "You came!" My day was already great but this made it 10 times better. "Of course, I don't want to miss this."

We all walked onto the stage and got on our beginning positions. I looked at our fans. Of course I'm looking for y/n. Yuta taps my shoulder. "Over there." I look at the direction he points at and see her standing with a big smile. When the music starts I gave my everything. I want to show everyone that I can do this after what happened a few months ago.

~
A/N: like promised, part 2!💚🌱

~A/N: like promised, part 2!💚🌱