Concert

H.Renjun
Concert
Word count: 981

Y/N's POV

I know Renjun and the guys are preparing so much for their upcoming concert. It's exciting but also stressful that's why I'm bringing them food. I walk into their practice room, all of them dancing and rehearsing. I put the bags on the table and sit down watching them until they finish. "Hey y/n." They say taking all a seat and drinking their water. "I brought food for all of you." I point at the bags. "Thank you. You're so sweet. You're coming to our concert are you?" Renjun asks. "Of course, I won't miss something so important!" He smiles cutely, happy to hear I'll come and watch them.

"Thanks for the food y/n, we see you at the concert!" We all said goodbye as I was leaving. It's already late and I still have to get home. On my way back I couldn't stop imagining how good they will be on stage in front of all their fans. And I'm going to see it as well! I arrived at home and quickly went to my room. I'm going with a friend and we're still planning what to wear, how we're getting there and everything else.

Renjun's POV

Today we're rehearsing at the venue where we're having our concert. It's enormous, it makes me only more excited. The stage was already set up. I get on the stage and see all the empty seats. "This will be all filled with the green lights and screaming fans. It's crazy!" Jeno smiles. "You know where y/n sits?" Haechan asks but I shook my head. "No, she said it was a little more on the side but not completely. It's either way there or on the other side there." I point at the empty seats on the sides. "Are you excited to see her?" I nod. "Of course! I can't wait."

It's the last rehearsal, right before the concert starts. There are already fans waiting outside. Would y/n be there as well? "So after that you guys have to quickly change and come back on stage by these stairs." We all nod. "That's when we can walk freely around right?" Jisung makes sure. "Yes, but see that at the end of the song all of you gather at the front of the stage." We nod once again. I think by now we get everything. There can't go much wrong now.

I drink some water and take a deep breath. It's going to happen, in 15 minutes the concert starts. We do one last time our chant before we go to our places and get on the stage. "Come on Renjun, you can do this. Make everyone proud of you. Go on that stage and enjoy every little moment." I tell myself before going on stage. It started, I see all the lights and hear the fans yelling our names. It's magical. Just a dream coming true.

Y/N's POV

I see Renjun dancing and singing. He's doing fantastic, just like the other boys. "You saw that move they did!" My friend points out. "I can't believe we're actually here watching them!" I smile at her reaction. It was time for Boom to play. All fans were screaming and doing fan chant. "I'm not ready for this." We both said at the same time. "Did Jeno just?" My eyes were wide open, I can't believe Jeno actually ripped his shirt open. No one expected this. He could've at least warned me.

Song after song they performed some times taking the time to talk and tell us something funny that happened to them before. After they got changed they came back on stage holding light sticks. It was so cute seeing them sing when slowly waving the light stick from left to right. Chenle was close to our side. He was looking around and found me. He smiles and went back to Renjun. They point my way and a big smile appears on Renjun's face. He waves before returning back to the middle of the stage as the song came to an end.

Each of them start to speak, thank people, bring up memories, it was definitely emotional. Now it was Renjun's turn. "I want to thank everyone. Our fans, our manager, the staff, the members. All thank you so much for helping and making amazing memories together. I also want to thank someone who's sitting between some of you. Y/n thank you so much! You've been there for me and the other members, multiple times. You're our biggest support. And I just want to tell you one more thing. Y/n, I love you." All fans go awe as my friend is freaking out next to me. "He's confessing to you. At his own concert!" I could only smile and let a few tears escape my eyes. Renjun keeps looking our way when he was saying all of this.