Raindrops

L.Haechan
Raindrops
Word count: 970

Y/N's POV

All of a sudden the bright light of the sun disappears. Dark clouds taking over the blue sky. I walk faster and got inside at the right time. It started raining, hard. It doesn't seem to end very soon neither. I open the door to my apartment. I realised my window was still open. I run to my room and close it. I hear the wind going fast. Why does it have to be like this? I look at my phone and Haechan texted me. He wants me to come over. He can forget that, I have no car and don't want to walk all the way to his place. He saw my reply, but he didn't answer back. He just left me on read. He must be kidding right? Never mind, I'm the one who doesn't want to go to him.

The doorbell rang. Who can that be? I open the door and get hugged by Haechan. Who's soaking wet. "Ew you're wet." I pushed him off me. "I walked all the way through the rain and this is all you can say?" He mumbled some words after which I didn't understand. "No I'm sorry, but go get a warm shower. You'll get a cold like this." I told him. "And what do I wear? I'm not getting dressed in one of your dresses. Forget that!" I laugh at him. "Maybe the clothes you left here last time you came over." He furrows. "You have my clothes here?" I nod. "Now go shower!" I pushed him into the bathroom.

When waiting till he finished I just stared out the window. The raindrops dripping down. The sky is still covered in clouds. I don't think we'll have to go outside today. "Stop staring outside and give me all your attention now!" He hugs me from behind. "And how? Cuddles?" I asked. "Sounds like the perfect plan!" He grins and kisses my cheek before pulling me on the couch with him. "Why did you actually came here? Is there something you have to tell me?" I asked when playing with his hair. "I just missed my girlfriend. Isn't that a good reason?"

"You sure that's everything?" I had a strange feeling that there's more going on. "Can't I just miss you and visit you for cuddles?" He said annoyed. Something is bothering him but he doesn't want to tell. "Okay." I shortly answer. We were just silently laying on the couch. All that could be heard was the wind and the raindrops hitting the windows. It was relaxing, but I'm still worried about Donghyuck. I sigh loudly making Haechan face me. "What was that for?" He asks. "Nothing. I just thought I'd be going outside and having fun outside but the stupid rain ruined my plans." He pecked my lips.

"And that was for?" I asked him. "Because I love you." He smiles cutely at me. "You'll tell me if something bothers you, right?" I questioned, Donghyuck sits up and looks away from me. "You really want to know what's wrong?" I nod. "Sometimes everything is just so much. And living with a whole group of guys is not always easy. Y/n, can I stay for a few nights?" He finally looks at me. "Of course you can stay. You know I don't make a big deal out of it." When the words left my mouth he hugs me, his head resting on my shoulder. "If you ever feel like this again just tell me, okay?" He nods. "I love you Donghyuck." I caress his cheeks. "I love you too y/n."

The next morning we went back to his dorm to pick up some clothes as he's staying for a few days. A raindrop hitting my nose. "Oh no, it's going to rain." I look at the cloudy sky. "When will this be over?" We ran the last bit to the dorm. "Haechan you're back! Ah y/n, you're here too hi." Taeyong smiles sweetly. "Taeyong can I talk with you?" I asked as Haechan goes to his room. "What's going on?" He's already worrying before I even started. "Haechan is staying with me for a few days. He told me it's all a little too much and he asked to stay with me so he can get enough rest. But don't worry too much, I'll take good care of him. And of course he'll still come to work when he has schedule."

"I understand. I just. Why didn't he tell any of us?" He questioned. "It also took me a little while before he told everything. He always tries to stay positive and smile, he doesn't want anyone to worry about him." Haechan walked back into the living room. "I got everything I need." He sits next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "If you need anything just call and I'll be there. Just have some rest and enjoy your time with y/n." He nods at Taeyong's words. "I'll drive you 2 back home, it's raining again."