Ups and downs

X.Dejun
Ups and downs
Word count: 989

Xiaojun's POV

"Why ain't you picking up the phone? It's getting annoying." Ten sighs. "You also think it's annoying? Thanks god!" He gave me a confused look. "If you think it's annoying then why don't you pick up?" He asks. "Because it's y/n." He still looks confused. "I had a fight with her. I don't want to talk with her now."

"So you're just ignoring her? That's so low, let me pick up." Before I could stop Ten he already had my phone in his hand. Once y/n called again, he picked up. She was yelling, I already can hear it. "Yo, y/n it's me Ten. You don't have to yell at me." He looks at me, what did she say? "He doesn't want to talk."

"That's exactly what I told him." I roll my eyes, are they going to have girl talk now? "Yes he is stubborn and a baby, I'm sorry that you have to live with that." I furrowed at him. Are they gossiping about me? Right in front of me. "Give me my phone!" I take it out of Ten's hand. "I'll call you back when I feel like talking again, bye."

"You're so rude. You can't do that to her, she's your girlfriend!" Ten tells me. "She tells all her friends that I'm lazy and don't do anything at home. She just makes fun of me, you think that's okay?" He didn't answer. "But to make such a drake about it is also not needed. You just should've talked about it, instead of fighting."

"She's the one who started." I cross my arms. "You're worse than a little kid! Be a man for once and tell her sorry for fighting and talk it out after." I sigh. "I know I'm wrong for starting a fight but." Ten cut me off. "But what? You shouldn't be here, you should be home talking. You 2 are such a cute couple, always having fun with each other. Don't let this ruin that!"

I unlocked the door and walked into our apartment. The lights were off. "Y/n? Are you home?" I received no response. I started looking in all rooms. "Baby I'm sorry!" She was crying on the bed. "Go away." She tells me, but I stay. "No, I'm staying until we talked about everything. If you then still tell me to get out, I will."

"But you'll only yell. I wasn't mad until you just rushed out and ignored all my calls as I was just explaining something to you." I wipe away her tears. "Please don't cry. I know I made a huge mistake. And I'm sorry for that, I really am." She looks at me and started crying again. "Baby, why are you crying? Please don't, I hate it to see you cry."

I hugged her until she calmed down. "I'm sorry too. You're not lazy. Actually you are, but so am I." I poked her sides. "Don't say that about us. We're just both always busy with work, that's why we just like to relax when we're home. We're not lazy." I tell her. "Okay we're not lazy, we relax when we're home." She giggles.

"Have you had dinner already?" I asked y/n. "No, you?" I shook my head. "Do we order something?" She nods with a smile. "What if we have a movie marathon?" Y/n suggests. "Sure! But first what do you want to eat?" She looks through the list with different food, finally choosing something. "Go to our room, I'll be right there."

I took a few drinks out of our fridge. When I got back in our room I saw many pillows on the bed. "Cozy and warm. Come here we'll look for a movie to watch." I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her. "You know I love you, right?" She looks at me now. "Yes I know. I love you too. But where did that come from?"

"Just a little reminder. After what happened today I could show you some love." I peck her cheek. "It's fine, things happen. Without a down there's no up, I'm sure we grow as a couple like this." She pecks my lips. "Now choose a movie!" She hands me the remote. "This one? It's a comedy." She nods and I press play.

Soon our food arrived. "Food is here!" Y/n looks up. "Give me!" She said cutely. "Here you go, now continue that movie. I want to know what happens next!" We continued watching while eating, here and there a laugh. I took a glance of y/n, she looks so happy now. Way better than the tears from before. I'm lucky to have her.

"What? It end like that? There must be a 2nd movie, babe look it up." I go through the list of movies and we found the 2nd one. "I knew it! Let's watch this too!" She's always so excited when she likes a movie. "You can play it already, I'm getting some more snacks and drinks." I rush to the kitchen and get everything I think we can use.

The movie was almost at its end. It was already pretty late. I look at y/n and I see she's fighting against sleep. "Just sleep if you're tired." I tell her. "No, I wanna know what happens next." She rubs her eyes. "We can continue this tomorrow morning. Sleep for now." She closes her eyes.

I turn of the movie and clean the little mess we made. After I cleaned it I see y/n already in a deep sleep. I cover her up a little more so she won't get cold. "Sweet dreams baby." I kiss her forehead and lay next to her. Like every night I watch her sleep for a little while before drifting off to sleep myself.

~
A/N: I had planned this to be longer but I guess not... btw I'm working on some nomin book but I first want to finish this before I upload any of those, but I just thought I'll let you know 💚🌱

 btw I'm working on some nomin book but I first want to finish this before I upload any of those, but I just thought I'll let you know 💚🌱