Sweets

Q.Kun
Sweets
Word count: 1011

Y/N's POV

It's our 3rd day on our vacation. Kun took me to China for a week, he wanted to show me where he grew up. "Can we eat somewhere? I'm hungry." I pout and rub my belly. "Where do you wanna eat?" I shrug. "You know where you are, I don't know anything here." He smiles and takes me somewhere. We sit down at the window and already ordered our drinks as we were still deciding what to eat. "Did you decide yet?" Kun asks. "I'm taking what you take." I smile. "Okay, then we're ready to order." Kun orders in Chinese. "I'm curious what you got us." He chuckles. "The most delicious food ever!"

"You're right, this is the most delicious food ever!" I say finishing everything. "I'm happy you like it, but is there still space for something sweet? I want to take you to this place that sells the best desserts and snacks." I nod. "There's always space for sweets. Let's go quickly!" We payed our meals and left. We walked around, actually it was more like I'm following Kun and he's the one walking. "How far is it?" We've been walking for 10 minutes and I just want my sweets. "It's at the end of the street, you'll see it when we get there. The building is pink and just looks sweet." I jump in excitement.

Once I saw the building I started walking faster. Which I better didn't do. I fell over my own feet and hurled myself. "Y/n! Are you alright baby?" Kun kneels down next to me and checks for any injuries. "Your knee is bleeding." He gasps. "And my ankle hurts. I'm sorry, I was just so excited. I mean look how cute the building is." I pout, feeling sorry. "Why are you saying sorry? Don't be. I'm going to get you inside, you can already order whatever you want. And then I'm going to find some bandaids for your knee." Kun helps me standing up and brings me inside. He kisses my forehead and leaves to get bandaids.

He came back with a little bag. "Did you already order?" I nod. "Okay good, now let me see your knee." He takes my leg on his lap. "Please don't hurt me." He shook his head. "It won't hurt, I promise." He wipes off some blood that dripped down my leg and over the wound as well. "Did it hurt?" I shook my head. "Choose a bandaid, I bought some cute ones. Just like you." He compliments. I chose one and he applies it on my wound. "Here's your order, enjoy it." My ice cream, waffle and little bag of sweets arrived. "How much did you order?" Kun asks. "You told me to order, not how much so I bought this all. Do I have to order for you too? What do you want?"

"Here you go, 1 strawberry ice cream and 2 chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy your day." Kun thanks the girl and eats his ice cream. "Do you like it?" I nod enjoying my waffle. "We're coming here every day until we have to leave back to home." I state. "Sure, I'll get you all sweets you want." I smile. "You know what. I'm getting another bag of sweets to enjoy at our hotel tonight." Kun chuckles. "Are you sure?" I nod and got up to buy another bag. "Be careful with your ankle, it can still hurt."

"I'm careful, don't worry. I won't fall again." I went to buy more sweets and got back without hurting. "No pains and more sweets." I smile happily. "Can you walk for a little while longer? I was actually planning to take you to this beautiful place, perfect for pictures together." He shows me pictures from other people there. "I'm fine, we definitely can walk all the way there." I took my handbag and Kun his camera. I hold his hand as we walk. "You sure are fine right?" I nod. "Why wouldn't I?" He looks down at my knee and ankle. "I don't know, I guess I'm just worried." He kisses my head. "With you by my side and my sweets , I won't be hurting."

We finally arrived. I just sat down on a bench and look at the view. Without knowing I hear a camera. I look at Kun and saw him taking pictures of me. "No, I wasn't prepared." I hid my face in my hands. "But it looks good though. Don't worry. Want to take a few more?" Kun pouts and looks at me with the cutest face. "Only if I can take a few of you after." He nods and smiles. "Come, go stand over there and show me that sweet smile of yours." I blush and smile. "Perfect! Ah so beautiful!" He compliments. "Maybe you can sit here." I sit down in front of all the flowers.

"Show me!" I got up after a few pictures. "You see that, that cutie on the picture." I got shy and blushed harder than before. "Stop it, it makes me shy." He just laughs. "Picture together?" I nod. Kun gets his camera ready and rushes over to me. "Timer is going off, come here." He holds me close and we smile at the camera. We did it a few times with different poses. "Last one I promise." This time his hands on my waist and he kissed me.

Back at our hotel I sat down next to Kun as he was watching the pictures on his laptop. "This one is way too cute!" I aw at the picture of us kissing. "I'm keeping all these saved. We can look at them tomorrow or something. Let's watch a movie now." I sat up and took my bag pulling out my sweets. "I knew these'd be useful for later. You're lucky I have enough for both of us." He chuckles and we choose a movie together to watch. Munching on the sweets, we're cuddled up with a comedy playing.

~
A/N: I'm honestly happy with this one. I mean Kun makes us all soft, don't even deny it.🥺 also, now I'm craving for candy hehe💚🌱

Up next:
K.Doyoung