Mother's day

S.Johnny
Mother's Day
Word count: 960

Johnny's POV

"Jinwoo, you know what day it is next weekend?" I asked my 3 years old son the moment y/n walked out to the kitchen. "Saturday? Sunday?" I chuckle, I mean he's not wrong. "True but Sunday it's Mother's Day. Should we do something special for mommy?" He smiles and stops playing with his toys. "Yes! Something very special!" He jumps next to me on the couch. "But you need to keep it a secret okay. No one can know, it's our little secret." He giggles and hides his face in his hands. We planned something and I looked a few things up on my phone.

"Hide it, mommy's coming!" Jinwoo said in a hurry. "What are you hiding?" I look up and see y/n standing at the doorway. "Nothing. Seriously, it's nothing." I put my phone in my back pocket and smile. "Sure. Well, I made some cookies. Jinwoo, you want some?" He nods and runs to y/n. "What about me?" I ask. "You're hiding something from me. You don't get a cookie." I pout. "Please. Pretty pretty please." She laughs and shook her head. "Mommy please, daddy just wants a cookie." Jinwoo looks up at her in the cutest way possible. "Fine come get your cookie."

"Jinwoo, you know what we talked about right." He nods. "I don't wake up mommy, I wake up daddy tomorrow morning." I nod. "That's right and what do we do next?" He thinks first. "I know! We buy mommy lots of flowers and make her breakfast." I smile. "Good, and in the evening we're going to a restaurant to eat. Now close your eyes and sweet dreams baby." I give him a kiss on the forehead. "I'm not a baby anymore." He crosses his arms. "That's right, I'm sorry. But have a good night big boy." I watch him clinging on his plushie as he drifts off to sleep. I close the door behind me and go back to the living room.

"Is he asleep?" Y/n asks. "Yup, finally. He has so much energy." I sit down and wrap my arms around her waist. "From who does he get that?" I know what she was trying to say but I have to joke about it. "Not from me, probably his mommy." She playfully rolled her eyes. "You know what day it is tomorrow?" Y/n starts. "Sunday, why?" This is better than the time I organised her birthday party. "No, it's something special. Don't tell me you forgot." I sit up so I could see her face better. "It's not your birthday. It's not our anniversary, because that's next month. What day is it tomorrow? Oh is it your mother's birthday. Did I forget? I'm sorry." Y/n shook her head, she looked a bit disappointed.

"How can you forget Mother's Day? So I assume you didn't plan anything with Jinwoo either?" She gets up and walks to our shared bedroom. "Y/n wait, sweetheart. I'm sorry, I didn't forget. I was just joking." She was sitting with her back facing me. "I didn't forget, not at all. Me and Jinwoo prepared something for you." I took her hand in mine and gave little kisses on it. "Please don't be mad. You'll like what we prepared." She finally looked at me. "Are you sure?" I nod. "He's very exciting to do everything we prepared for you."

Y/N's POV

I get woken up by both Jinwoo and Johnny. The one holding a heart shaped balloon and the other a little card. "Good morning mommy!" Jinwoo climbs onto the bed and hugs me. "Oh good morning my little prince." He gives me the card he was holding. "Happy Mother's Day!" I couldn't stop smiling. "I told you we didn't forget. I love you." Johnny lies next to me and gives me a kiss. "Breakfast is ready for you. We'll find something for you to wear so after your breakfast you can take a warm and relaxing bath." I smile at the thought of it. "Sounds amazing!"

After my breakfast and shower, I went back to the kitchen. The 2 boys were sitting there and still eating their breakfast. "Wow, mommy looks pretty!" I chuckle and blush at Jinwoo's words. "He's right. You look amazing, just like everyday!" Johnny hugs me. "Daddy, shouldn't we be doing our next surprise?" I looked at the 2, they got more? "Oh yes, sit down baby. Me and Jinwoo prepared something special and only for you!" Johnny takes his guitar and starts playing. He sings with it. "Your turn big boy!" They surprised me with Jinwoo singing, it's not like his dad but he's definitely better than me. At the end of their little performance I clap for them and cheer them on. "Wow that was so good! You are a real rockstar." Jinwoo gets shy and blushes. "You are the star mommy." He smiles.

"Jinwoo come here! We're going to the restaurant, we don't want to be late!" The little boy runs to the front door, where we were standing. "I'm here, we're not going to be late!" We get in the car, Johnny takes us to this restaurant where we had our first date, Jinwoo's 1st birthday, our 5 years anniversary and many more. Let's say that we're very familiar here. But I'm not complaining, it's one of the best restaurants in the city. We walk in and I see my parents sitting at a table. "Omg, happy Mother's Day!" I hug her. "Thank Johnny, he invited us. Thanks to him we can celebrate together." Jinwoo frowns. "Me too granny." We all laugh at his cuteness. "Of course, thank your beautiful son as well."

~
A/N: to all the moms on the planet, happy Mother's Day!💕🎈
More I actually don't have to say so have a nice day💚🌱

~A/N: to all the moms on the planet, happy Mother's Day!💕🎈More I actually don't have to say so have a nice day💚🌱