|Prologue|

~Copyright © 2012 calm_your_curls

All Rights Reserved ~

WARNING this is my first fanfic and was written a few years ago. I apologize if it's cheesy and if there's a lot of typos lol I will be editing it soon. Thank you soo much if you read on! Enjoy!

-V

~ Belle~

"Belle can you just listen to me!?!" He pleaded, a small glare in his bright green orbs.

"No!" I snapped back as he slowly crept his way towards me.

I froze.. the minute his warm hands touched my cheek. My skin flinching to his foreign touch. My eyes wide enough to scare him away and his face inches away from mine.

"I don't hate you like the rest of them do... I'm different." My heart accelerated bit by bit at his words. His warm touch still present.

He wasn't being honest...was he?

"That's complete Bull! " I yanked his hand away from me.. Disgusted by the lie that spilled out of his mouth.

He's playing games...don't fall for it.

"Really how much of it?!" he raised his tone a bit, frustration rising in his voice.

"ALL of it Harry!"

" Oh yeah?! So when I defended you all those times and stopped them from hurting you was that bull? Or the fact that I've never wanted to hate you or hurt you?!"

I closed my eyes shut in complete denial. Part of me wanted to believe everything that came out of his mouth..but...I know couldn't bring myself to.

"Belle... I like you."

My body stud still..as the words spilled out of his slightly pink lips.

"Your Lying.." a faint whisper left my mouth..reassuring myself that it was all lies. No one has ever liked me that way and I'm certain no one would.

"You've always lied"