21. piece of shit

I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So, shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground

...

Lou's POV

The sound of Taste by Tyga is filling my ears along with the high stench of alcohol running through my nose. The lights roaming the walls, the aesthetically pleasing color of light turquoise blue.

The first person my eyes land on are Jonah who's moving his shoulders side to side to the beat of the song which makes me let out a laugh. He's feeling himself. Jagger is by my side and soon enough he tells me he's going to get drinks.

I join Jonah and dance beside him putting my arms in the air, not giving a single shit about anything. Tate joins me from the side, and soon enough more people join in to dance on the sticky black and white checkerboard floor.

"You should go sing again!" Tate yells at me. I can tell she's already drunk or at least half drunk by the way she's moving and how she almost tripped on top of Jonah a second ago.

"Maybe later tonight!" I shout back and she nods pushing her behind onto Jonah as they groove to the music. I try looking around to see Jagger but he's out of my sight until I spot him at the bar sitting on a stool already drinking and gulping down shots.

I walk my way over to a couch and take a seat. I place my hand on my stomach between the rough black jean fabric of my shorts and the ribbed cropped tan tank top I'm wearing.

I should've thought more about what to wear. I don't want to have to shield my stomach the entire time, but then again people who look are perverts.

I pull out my phone from my back pocket and see a few text from Porter. He's been stalling me non stop on what he has to tell me. When I shove my phone back into my shorts and look up I see a bunch of Daniel's gangster friends take seats by me.

Lodge sits in front of me, pushing his blonde locks out of his face even though they drop back down covering one side of his forehead. Daniel takes a seat next to him and I noticed a brunette girl sit on Daniel's lap.

I'm confused but at the same time had a feeling I knew that this was going to happen. Daniel moves on quick and our "thing" was probably a small fling. He's probably playing a body count game and couldn't get my count. He plants a kiss on the girls lips. Acting like it's all a Kylie Jenner lip plump challenge.

Jake takes a seat beside me, putting his drink down on the table on the side of the couch. You know parties are meant for good times. Good times won't come from watching someone, they come from doing something with someone.

"Jake," I say and he turns his face over to me, giving a small smile, "kiss me."

The last two words were impulsive just as my body was when I straddle over Jake's lap. I can feel his hands quickening to find a spot on my body to touch. They move up and down from my waist to my ass then back again. My hands are on his face and shoulders. His lips play with mine as I bite his bottom lip pulling it out as I pull away.

When I try to get up he pulls me back and tells me to stay. I move back to where I was originally sitting and turn to Daniel and this new girl. Lodge's eyes are wide open, begging me to have ways with him.