12. i wanted to see you

No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
...

Lou's POV

Parties are mediocre. Pretty average. You've got the drinks, the lights, the friends, the kissing and...sex. Everything can be either good or bad here. Parties are average but when choosing the mood it's either bad or good...there really is no in-between.

To be honest I don't even want to be in this car with Kayla. I didn't really want to go to the party but Kayla made it so inviting and I couldn't say no. I brought my keys for the room just in case Kayla gets away from me and we get separated for the night.

Tonight I decided to dress a bit more fitted, at least that's what Kayla told me. She raped my closet trying to find something perfect for tonight. Turns out it's not actually bad. She grabbed me a velvet wine-colored bralette with a sheer mesh top. I have on black ripped jean shorts and high top converse. I feel generally comfortable.

I put my phone and key in my back pocket as we make it to the driveway. It's the same house so I know where most things are except this time we are allowed in the back. There's a pool a dance floor with glowing colors and more drinks. I have no intent on going swimming and neither does Kayla. We walk up the steps to the main door and walk-in.

Everything is in place. The kitchen or bar with drinks all ready to be poured. The floor is sticky as suspected. The couches have people hungrily eating each other's faces out. Beer pong is set up outside and is in view with the glass doors open. I can see the glistening pool, the blue reflecting the full moon's image.

The music is set up as well. I gulp remember singing knowing that that will not happen again. Definitely not...no singing. Kayla squeals when she sees Tate and Christina with their arms wrapped around each other bopping to the music. I notice Jake and his friends Mitch and Lodge sitting in the same exact spot as earlier. Daniel is out of the picture until I turn around walking him with my light brown wavy locks.

"Daniel," I gasp forgetting to say the word sorry when I notice he's holding drinks in his hands. Three drinks to be exact. He blinks his eyes three times from my hair hitting him in the face.

His eyes scale down my body and I feel this heat start between my legs when I look down at his. He's got his signature black ripped jeans on with his black boots as usual but his shirt. From my left, it's white with black vertical stripes and the complete other side is pitch black. There's a chain hooked on the left side of his jeans and a shiny diamond and silver one connected around his neck. His shirt is buttoned three-down much like the one when he took me to Freddy's...

Staring is rude...

I stop looking and bring my eyes up to Daniel's. He walks past me and I turn around looking at him who's headed to his friends as he takes a seat in the exact same spot as last time.

I look back in front of me and see that Kayla has roamed elsewhere and I'm assuming she's with Tate and Christina. I look around my surroundings and see Jack stumbling and falling onto the wall to keep himself up and I can't help but let out a laugh. I walk my way towards him and once I'm in his view he speaks.

"Have you seen Zach? Where's Zach?" He asks some of his drink spilling out of the red plastic cup when he slouches down.

"I haven't seen him," I say and scan what feels like a crowd of people before seeing a Zach sitting by himself on a chair at the bar waiting for a drink.