29. a flawless pervert

But since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in...
...

Lou's POV

I stir in my bed when the sunlight hits my eyes. I turn around from where I am and peel open my eyes when I roll over and hit something hard.

"What the-

I cover my mouth when I finally realize it's Daniel and he's still sound asleep. I watch as he rolls away from the sun coming from the window too and makes his way on top of me. His hands trickling under the black sweatshirt I'm wearing and wrapping his arms around my warm bare waist.

"Hmm," he hums like he misheard something as he tightens his arms around me, resting his head on my chest right below my collar bone and on top of my heart.

I slowly tilt my body towards the nightstand and unplug my phone and hold it in my hand. I notice it has a couple of notifications from last night that I didn't answer due to my pizza, painting and The Vampire Diaries.

daniel - voicemail x 1

kayla
hey girly! made it safely to my mom's place everything is good. :)

dad
hey pumpkin, just checking in. how was september for you in college? happy october!

jake
wanna go out tomorrow? i'm thinking late night under the stars? at the frat house?

I click on Daniel's voice mail first and put it to my ear, lowering the volume so it won't wake him.

"Louuuuuuuuuuuiseeeeeeeee call me when you get this - OW FUCK stupid bush. I can't walk and Jack and Zach are not helping me right now. I wanna see you. Kiss those beautiful lips of yours and let you smack me. I'm so bad to you but I want youuuuu. Why aren't you saying anything? I wanna hear your voice so damn badly. Jack and Zach are making out and it's making me lonelyyyyy. Reply to your sexy ass of a boyfriend. Pick up the phone babyyyyy pleaseee. OUCH SHIT THAT HURT. Dimwit fucks off. I miss you. Ew Zach don't kiss me Jack's over there. Hooooolyyyyyy Shitttttttt."

I begin to let out a small giggle making Daniel groan on top of me and I stop immediately. He's so funny...but also very bad...but also on top of me and waking up.

"Mmm, where am I?" He rasps. His morning voice sending my chills to the end as I clamp my legs together. He peels his eyes open closing them quickly due to the sun. I feel his hands move and reach the bottom hem of his sweatshirt on me. He sticks his head in there.

"Much better," he chuckles and I can tell he's smirking. I rest my hand on top of my breast, not wanting him to go any higher cause I'm not exactly in the mood to have sex with someone who cheated on me a week ago.

After scrolling through Instagram and replying to a few texts I feel Daniel's mouth on my stomach. He kisses all over it and blows a raspberry right above my belly button making me let out a yelp followed by a giggle.

"Daniel," I sigh and he gets out from under the black fabric. His hair super messy, his eyes bloodshot and eye bags super heavy. His hair is a tangled curly messy of almost gray platinum locks. I run my hand through it impulsively.