16. jachary

Cause you give me mad love
How far can we go? Nobody knows
You give me bad love
But I'll take what I get, I'm starvin' for it
Like I've never had love
You keep me insane, I'm not ashamed
Don't give a damn, love
I want you so bad
...

Lou's POV

It's Thursday. Which means I have a date tonight. This morning I made breakfast which was cheesy scrambled eggs with toast. I drink a cup of orange juice then move back into my room to get dressed. I only have two classes today so it shouldn't be that much work.

I pair some mid washed blue jean shorts with a white bra and a cropped zip-up hoodie from brandy Melville. I slip on my Nike airs and matching socks. When I am dressed I get ready in my bathroom.

I only apply a small amount of makeup today because I don't have as many classes and my skin has been pretty clear for the past few weeks and I really don't wanna mess it up.

I head to my car earlier than usual and stop by Dunkin' Donuts. I grab myself by usual drink: a large french vanilla iced coffee with cream and sugar. I decide to skip out of food cause I already had breakfast.

I get to class before it starts and I take a seat next to the girl with dark brown hair and pale skin. She's tall too. I'm pretty sure she's friends with Kayla and Tate. When I see Tate walk through the door she sends a smile over towards us both and sits next to us along with another girl with curly hair who reminds me of Jack a bit.

I get introduced to them throughout my first class. I get to know more about Christina and Gabbie. They both are super sweet and Christina is funny as hell. Tate is even more hilarious than the last time I saw her.

When I get out of class I go to the nearest place on campus to eat which is Panera Bread. I order a large bowl of Mac and Cheese. I promised Porter that I'd talk to him before my date because for some apparent reason he needs to talk to me. He said it is important so I figured later in the day he wouldn't be so worried to tell me since work at the beach club tires him out.

"Hey, Lou!" Zach waves his hand at me from the small round table I'm sitting at and I wave back. I notice Jack is in the line as well. I feel a tap on my shoulder and it's Zach.

"Hey mind if we sit with you?" He asks, "you look pretty lonely," he then adds whispering making me giggle.

"Yeah, you both can sit with me. Let me go grab my food," I say beginning to stand up, seeing Jack grab drinks for him and Zach. I feel a tug at my sweatshirt sleeve.

"I already got it for you," Zach smiles and I take it looking at my name on the side.

"You sure this is for me?" I ask and Zach tilts his head to the side giving me his resting bitch face.

"All you eat is carbs. Last time I saw you, you were eating chips," he recalls as I sit back down and chuckle at the last time I had an interaction with all five of the guys who were at my place. That feels like so long ago.

I've had small interactions with each of them, less of Corbyn but that's okay he has Christina to keep him covered. Jonah has Tate and the rest of them are single.

Gabbie informed me that she and Jack dated but are only best friends now because of how awkward it was. They almost look like they could be brother and sister. Speaking of Jack he comes over and sets the drinks down.