28. drunk daniel

Need to know that you're mine
Baby we done, done enough talking
Gotta be right now, right now
Baby gon' love me now, now, now, now, now, now
Now or never, hey, hey, hey
...

Lou's POV

I go up to the door annoyed at whoever this person is. I mean seriously? Who shows up at my place at three a.m. in the morning? Like really you could've picked a better time...

I peel open the door slowly, not wanting to swing it open because I'm only in a bra and some sweatpants. It's all dark and I'm holding on to the white door as I look up and see a boy with shinning eyes. He's wearing all black. His black jeans are ripped at the knee and fringed at the ankle. His black boots are loosely tied look like they're about to fall off if he took a step any further. His sweatshirt is black and his jeans are covered in dirt stains.

"Daniel?" I question, "what do you want?" I groan, rubbing my eyes open as his feet stumble closer and into me as I push the door closed behind us. I lock it turning back around to see the his blonde messy hair.

"I want youuuuuuu," he exaggerates capturing me in between the space of the door and his body. He's slurring and tripping over his own feet.

"Daniel are you drunk?" I ask as I try to wiggle myself out from under one of his arms on either side of my face. Daniel shakes his head but I know for a fact his drunk and this time it's gotten to an extreme level of it. I've never seen him this drunk before or at least go all out with it.

"Ugh! Yes you are, now come on take your shoes off and then you need to go to sleep." I try to push his arm away but the action only makes him grow closer as he begins to trace circles on my exposed shoulder that my soft shirt is falling off of.

"I don't wanna sleeeeeep," he moans and I ignore the jolt between my legs as I put my hands on either side of his face.

"Look at me Daniel." I urge and order him and he does. His blue deep dark eyes like the ocean. I hate that it reminds me of Cassidy and our childhood.

"You need to sleep," I say and Daniel nods his head, bobbing it up and down in between my palms and when I begin to take my hands off he pushes them back on with his own holding mine in place.

"Keep them there," he pouts and I can't help the smile creeping up on my face, "It makes me feel like you're gonna kiss me." He says leaning in and trying to push his lips onto mine but I stop him but turning my face to the side.

"You're drunk Daniel, and are in desperate need of sleep. You need to sober up." I tell him and he nods again removing his hands from mine and mine drop to both my sides. I try to walk forward but Daniel isn't having it. Within seconds his hand his trying to get down my pants while the other is pushing strands of my wet hair back.

"Hey stop, come on! Work with me here baby," I soften up because I know it's one way to get Daniel to stop acting so childish. His hand still fidgets with the top elastic band of my pants. My hand grips onto his wrist pushing it away from my area.

I manage to grab both of his hands and wrap them around my waist. That's as far as it's gonna get but soon enough his hands travel down to my arse. He smirks like he's defeated me in a way but the only way I can keep this from going any farther is to at least let him keep his hands there.

"We need to go to bed," I whisper pulling him down from the height differences making his head rest on my exposed shoulder so I can feel his hot breathing on my skin.

"Mhmm," he mumbles and I remove his hands from around me and tell him to follow me as I try to lead him to my room.

"Mmm Lou, I need you to help me," he says forcing me to turn around to see his hand far wedged into his boxers, his jeans hugging tight onto his waist and I roll my eyes at the image but at the same time I feel like laughing.